Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

Furnish My Dorm Room SG!

University of Alabama.

Roll Tide!

Really?

I live in Huntsville currently.

I used to go to UMD, they had suites like that. Good times. I lived with 5 people though in a five bedroom, got along great.

bring a bong, a couple posters and fucking mark your food with your initials until you know what type of people your living with.

Update:

Just moved in. I'm lucky enough to know my roommates pretty well. One is a best friend from high school, another is a guy we met at a youth government program, and the other is a friend of his. All pretty chill guys. My friend bought a massive tv and sound system for our living room, and will be buying a PS3 (his parents are pretty wealthy). I brought my N64 and toilet paper. :P

The dorms I'm in are co-ed (not within a single 4 bedroom dorm, but within the building), and I've already met some cute girls next door and down the hall. My RA is pretty hot too. When I get my posters hung up and everything organized, I'll take a few pics.

I appreciate the general college advice anyone can give. I practically grew up on campuses (my parents are both professors, and in high school I hung out a lot with friends in college), but I'm still new to actually being a student at one. Feels good man.

I'm an occasional drinker, but it takes a lot to get me drunk and I only like a few specific types of beer, so I rarely go wild. Plus crazy loud parties aren't my thing. Last one I was at, I got cymbals and a can of beer thrown at me by a drunk angry wanna be hippie with an out of tune banjo. Not as fun as it sounds.

Update:

Just moved in. I'm lucky enough to know my roommates pretty well. One is a best friend from high school, another is a guy we met at a youth government program, and the other is a friend of his. All pretty chill guys. My friend bought a massive tv and sound system for our living room, and will be buying a PS3 (his parents are pretty wealthy). I brought my N64 and toilet paper. :P

The dorms I'm in are co-ed (not within a single 4 bedroom dorm, but within the building), and I've already met some cute girls next door and down the hall. My RA is pretty hot too. When I get my posters hung up and everything organized, I'll take a few pics.

I appreciate the general college advice anyone can give. I practically grew up on campuses (my parents are both professors, and in high school I hung out a lot with friends in college), but I'm still new to actually being a student at one. Feels good man.

I'm an occasional drinker, but it takes a lot to get me drunk and I only like a few specific types of beer, so I rarely go wild. Plus crazy loud parties aren't my thing. Last one I was at, I got cymbals and a can of beer thrown at me by a drunk angry wanna be hippie with an out of tune banjo. Not as fun as it sounds.

Explains how you know so much =3

Guest Horny©at

Make sure you have goldeneye 007

Or rather why he thinks that he does.

Probably.

Make sure you have goldeneye 007

Just got done beating my roomate in a 1v1 with automatics.

Took 8 tries to connect it before the damn thing would work though.

Also:

My RA is hot. And really chill.

A mini fridge is always a good thing as that is always a cause of arguments. Your own fridge insures your own private stash of food/drink. Don't worry about bringing food because what are you going to do all year?... Find a grocery store.

My friend lived with a lot of roommates in college. They had a nice spin on the chore list. If you don't do your weekly chore rotation by a certain time then you put X amount of money into a pot. No bullshit "I will do it now". You didn't do it by this time then put in this much money. After they gathered a certain amount then they hired a maid to clean.

They had a nice spin on the chore list. If you don't do your weekly chore rotation by a certain time then you put X amount of money into a pot. No bullshit "I will do it now". You didn't do it by this time then put in this much money. After they gathered a certain amount then they hired a maid to clean.

That's pretty good, except I'd just man up and clean, then use the cash for booze and throw a party.

That's pretty good, except I'd just man up and clean, then use the cash for booze and throw a party.

The whole point of it is if you don't clean up by the deadline then there is no manning up and cleaning. You have to have a very strict deadline.