Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Guys White Sister

Hello. BGWS Here :3

My form of Social Engineering is. "I have something you don't want people to see. Do what i tell you..." So no, If i was going to MAKE them make me Admin of Security or w/e Then I'd say "Make me Admin of Security or your site goes down and stays down".

P.s: Get off my balls Waax, You're not a hacker and you're not a security professional, And neither am I (I'm a Beginning/intermediate (within those ranges) hacker). So just back off, If i was going to make sG my bitch i would have done it before i signed up with my real ip.

Eh, during high school I was banned from touching any of the computers because they found out that I had everyones password, including teachers/administrators. But no, I am not a security professional, as in I don't do it for a living.. you're right. The only reason I'm even "on your balls" is because it's very easy for someone to have a loud bark, but it's their bite that matters. I'm not assuming that you're going to attack the sG servers, I never insinuated that once. I just want to see what grade your beef is.

It seems that i have to spell shit out for you all. Now listen closely so you don't fuck with my words.

I DON'T CARE IF THEY SAY NO. It's a suggestion on how to keep this forum air tight, If they say "I'm sorry we don't need any more security" i'd say "Alright, I Think you're making a mistake because there is a slight chance someone could, But it's your forum run it the way you want it". Infact, Forget i said it. I can go around and say "Here's an easy hack for all you skiddies, just get a c99 shell .txt and put it on the site and go ahead and deface." But am i? No. So seriously, Hop the fuck off my tits, And go back to living your life.

@Sentenced.

Kid You've already made a fool out of yourself, You don't even know the difference between a code snippet and a program. Infact here's an example of a code snippet...

dim strings as string = "Sentenced is a Fool"

msgbox(strings)

And i've already posted a working program. So Just leave this thread and never come back.

@Marine

No, You've got social engineering mixed up with actual hacking. If i wanted to social engineer then I'd have to use something against you, Not just say "I've spotted vulnerabilities on the site, make me an admin" (For the record, I'm not forcing, nor do i want to anymore).

I Can get you decent priced game servers and decent priced webservers for little to nothing, and i can make sure they're secure, but to do this I'd need to make a deal with a friend, and then I'd have full control over the web server (Unless you wanted to change the password to the cPanel)

@Waax

Add me on msn (At the bottom of this post) And i'll show you, and bring in people who can vouch for me. And what i do.

Msn - Machinegunner95@hotmail.com

Guest rw.Sentenced

Your screenshots showed *some* of the code. Not all of it. That quantifies it as a snippet. QED bitch.

@Sentenced

I'm sorry, Let me extend my screen to view the 1000+ lines of code (The keylogger function itself (Not the actual keyboard hook) is 777 lines of code). You are honestly the STUPIDEST kid i've ever met.

Avira has detected all of the builder code, so if i was to make a keylogger make a server.exe (which it does now) It'd be 1/21, detected by avira. A guy named DeathAder posted a API that got around it, Avira is now detecting that aswell. If you rely on obfuscation to keep your server.exe fud, You're a skid.

@Kelso

I have friends, my Dealer has been my best friend since i was 4. My friend Cody is up in some ski resort right now, and my buddy lucas is somewhere else, idk where. My buddy kayne is up 3 hour away from me, and my friend Emma i haven't talked to in a while (Because i sold her shit shrooms, and i lost her number). I have friends. GG.

Guest rw.Sentenced

Im sorry, you're a 15 year old try hard. You have no right to be calling anyone a kid.

Avira has detected all of the builder code, so if i was to make a keylogger make a server.exe (which it does now) It'd be 1/21, detected by avira. A guy named DeathAder posted a API that got around it, Avira is now detecting that aswell. If you rely on obfuscation to keep your server.exe fud, You're a skid.

@Kelso

I have friends, my Dealer has been my best friend since i was 4. My friend Cody is up in some ski resort right now, and my buddy lucas is somewhere else, idk where. My buddy kayne is up 3 hour away from me, and my friend Emma i haven't talked to in a while (Because i sold her shit shrooms, and i lost her number). I have friends. GG.

And I fuck Megan Fox every night, kid. If you didn't step up in here acting like you're the shit because you know something about computers maybe everyone wouldn't think you're a fucking retard.

My recommendation? Come back in a week, change your IP, change your personality and slowly slip back in instead of being a little bitch. this is honest advice, seriously.

so whats the tldr?

BGWS: Hi, I'm a hacker.

sG forum people: No you aren't.

BGWS: YES I AM OMG *links screenshot of VB coding, supposedly a keylogger*

sG forum people: good job at taking a screenshot of some random vb code that you have no way of proving is yours

BGWS: DPL_PXl.jpg

@Kelso

So your best friend is your drug dealer, you have no clue where one of your friends is, one lives 3 hours away, one is skiing, and the one girl you know won't talk to you?

If you hadn't tried acting like such a threat, I might actually feel sorry for you.

I think I'm just going to leave this thread before someone does and I get in trouble.

@Waax

I'm not raging, i gave you a chance to look at the code and compare it since you're such an ub3r h4xz0r yourself.

@Golden

Emma won't talk to me because...

A) My phones cut off atm

B) I don't have her number

C) I Sold her bad shrooms like 3 months ago (She's a huge acid user and weed smoker so i bet she's forgotten about it now)

Cody is working at a ski resort, it's summer idiot.

Anyways, If you want proof you can watch me code something, that's all i can really give you. I've told you my msn, come add me and ask me to code something (With in reason) And i'll produce. If you choose to Q.Q about it then that's not my fault. I'm not sitting here going with the flow like every one of you who keeps posting in here (Except fatboy). Try not being a faggot from time to time and you won't be exiled from everything and everyone. I've told you to get off my tits. Now Leave.

Golden, I don't even know you, and i don't talk to you in game. No one's asking what your thoughts on the subject is.

Waax, Add me on msn and view what i've written, then make your judgment.

Sentenced, God you're a fucking retard. View the code and compare what it has to other keyloggers. I.e: Firefox Cache Clearer, Wow Cache Clearer, Password Stealers, Etc.

Waax, Whats your obsession with me? Seriously, You're the second biggest skid on these forums, Thinking obfuscating code will make your program fud, makes me lol. By the way, Deobfuscators my friend. Another thing, You got barred from computers at your school for writting down passwords you see people type in? REAL B0SS PPLZ.

Waax, Whats your obsession with me? Seriously, You're the second biggest skid on these forums, Thinking obfuscating code will make your program fud, makes me lol. By the way, Deobfuscators my friend. Another thing, You got barred from computers at your school for writting down passwords you see people type in? REAL B0SS PPLZ.

More like upload all the .pwl files I could get my hands onto via ftp.. get home and run them through a cracking program I made.. the algorithm was extremely easy so it wasn't anything too impressive. The usernames was like JDoe (john doe) and the passwords were 4 random numbers and the first two letters of your last name, even for administrative accounts.

Also, I'll offer you this..

http://www.blastedbeats.com/admin/login.php

If you can get past my php script and tell me what's behind the login, I'll buy you admin for a month on sG servers.

As a side note, if you thought I was being serious by sending you that link (obfuscating your program to fud) then you're way too gullible.

I'll give it a try but don't expect a whole lot.

I'll give it a try but don't expect a whole lot.

If you're worth your salt it shouldn't take longer than an hour at most. It took me about a half hour to get past it, and yes I had to boot *nix for it (small hint).

You could probably Nmap it quite easily if you are familiar with the software.

i don't run and linux or unix OS's, And I'm not about to download Backtrack and put it on a Virtual machine. I can get onto it rather easy if i were to decompile the source and the verify.php, considering the verify.php probably has other things like verify.php?user=&pass= so i'd have to brute force. I'll see what i can do, but im not a PHP master.

I talked to Blob about it, He said there shouldn't be any problems.

Yeah cause its nice you hack for a hobby, but I didn't expect you to go all into it here. No one likes a showoff.

I waited like a year to post that I was on a TV show here just cause people knew me and would get a kick from seeing it. But I didn't post my achievements day one. Nor did I brag about it, its mainly just a coolstorybro.

Who says i haven't? Just because you can't see my IP doesn't mean i don't have access. But i don't. Yet.

@blob

I didn't expect everyone to make a big deal out of it, more of just a "Cool".