Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Guys White Sister

Hello. BGWS Here :3

Tell you what, here's a test.

I've taken and created 3 plain text files, with random file extensions.

I uploaded them to a folder on my webserver.

Now what I want you to do, is tell me these file names.

http://blastedbeats.com/trialbyfire

Good luck.

What i COULD do is make an application to go through every single one of the names that i could generate, and have them with random file file extensions. But this would be very time consuming.

My Specialty is in hacking web servers, not finding random files on a server.

I'll tell you what. I can PM you a User/Pass to a cPanel i hacked, aslong as you do not touch anything.

@Smootheh

i play on bhop and JB mostly, Sometimes Death run,

What i COULD do is make an application to go through every single one of the names that i could generate, and have them with random file file extensions. But this would be very time consuming.

My Specialty is in hacking web servers, not finding random files on a server.

I'll tell you what. I can PM you a User/Pass to a cPanel i hacked, aslong as you do not touch anything.

@Smootheh

i play on bhop and JB mostly, Sometimes Death run,

Or you could hack my cPanel, and find out the file names.

I can assure you though that any brute force attempts will take too long to make it worth your while.

Also, I explicitly give you permission to pen-test.

Edit:

I understand that not all cPanel rev's are open to exploitation, so I'll give you a very very VERY easy task (I've done this one myself, so I know it's do-able)

http://www.blastedbeats.com/admin/login.php

Get past that.

why is everyone trolling this person?

You would think being friends with a hacker would be better than being enemies with one...

And if this person is lying and doesn't hack... then whats the danger?

I don't get it.

You really should brush up on what the word "trolling" means.

I'm seriously being critical of how he approaches us and introduces himself to people, not inciting negativity for the sake of conflict.

When the first thing you have to say about yourself is how you can be detrimental to servers, computers, and the people who use them, how can you expect anyone to be receptive to your presence?

And now, because we don't like a kid who defines himself by fucking around with other peoples systems and says offensive things due to his poor reading comprehension (I'm referencing previous statements in this thread I won't bother to quote), he starts to make sly little threats at us:

And i fully agree, It's bad enough when you're an enemy with another hacker, but to provoke someone who's got more computer skills than you (Making a general assumption based on what you've all said thus fail) Is just unwise.

"BGWS", if you have the ability to do anything to my computer, I probably would have absolutely no idea how to stop you. But there are people who have the ability to track down and prosecute the offender, and their job is made exponentially easier by written threats. You obviously are rather skilled with computers, so why not use those abilities for something productive and stop with the hacker shit that's going to do nothing but get you in trouble for worthless amusement?

@Wax

cPanel has anti-Brute force already built in, If you try and log in more than 5 times with the wrong password you get firewalled. So there's no point in hacking the cPanel. The way i usually do it is have the owner install my password stealer, if that fails then i find the admin account by either bruteforcing (If im going away for a while) or finding a vulnerability in the site, whether it's LFI, RFI, XSS, SQLi, Etc.

@Golden

Even if i had gotten access to your computer I'd be behind a VPN then a Socks 5, Then a VPS, And another VPN, So the chances of finding me are slim, but anything is possible.

Second, They cannot prosecute you for saying im going to hack something, Even if i said "I'm going to hack sG tomorrow at 12:00 MST" They still couldn't do anything without evidence, Just because it happened doesn't necessarily mean i did it.

They still couldn't do anything without evidence, Just because it happened doesn't necessarily mean i did it.

Ever hear of the expression "Guilty until proven innocent?"

Here back in the real world, it's the other way around.

It also depends on the judge, if he says there's enough evidence (Without actually having my IP or any record indicating i was the mastermind behind the actual attack) then i get sentenced, But my lawyer (If i had one) would probably move for a mistrial.

It also depends on the judge, if he says there's enough evidence (Without actually having my IP or any record indicating i was the mastermind behind the actual attack) then i get sentenced, But my lawyer (If i had one) would probably move for a mistrial.

mistrial

*headdesk*

Stick with the computer terms. Don't use words unless you know what they mean.

With my superior googling skills and advanced TV knowledge of Law and Order, I do believe you can only get a mistrial if the jury fucks up.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-mistrial.htm

And having the records of you saying that, along with the fact that the Forum Techs have access to all the IPs that post in the forum, they'd have more than enough evidence to arrest you, maybe not sentence you, but definately hold you for a bit.

Again,this is just from watching lots of Law and Order and googling mistrial.

At times, a trial cannot continue, due to an irrevocable error which corrupts the process to the point that a fair and impartial conclusion cannot be reached. Impartiality is the premise of any trial and if it is impossible to achieve, a mistrial must be declared. Generally, such an error prejudices one party so badly that the jury cannot reach a verdict, or the judge cannot ensure that the verdict would be a fair one.

In some cases, a mistrial is requested due to seemingly unfair comments made or inadmissible evidence being presented in opening or closing remarks. If jury instructions cannot repair the damage, the judge may have to call a mistrial. It is difficult to expect a jury to simply ignore such statements, and to then proceed in an objective manner as if they had not been made

You really should brush up on what the word "trolling" means.

I'm seriously being critical of how he approaches us and introduces himself to people, not inciting negativity for the sake of conflict.

When the first thing you have to say about yourself is how you can be detrimental to servers, computers, and the people who use them, how can you expect anyone to be receptive to your presence?

And now, because we don't like a kid who defines himself by fucking around with other peoples systems and says offensive things due to his poor reading comprehension (I'm referencing previous statements in this thread I won't bother to quote), he starts to make sly little threats at us:

"BGWS", if you have the ability to do anything to my computer, I probably would have absolutely no idea how to stop you. But there are people who have the ability to track down and prosecute the offender, and their job is made exponentially easier by written threats. You obviously are rather skilled with computers, so why not use those abilities for something productive and stop with the hacker shit that's going to do nothing but get you in trouble for worthless amusement?

How about you not give life lessons over the internet? BGWS is not hacking SG and there currently isn't a reason to remove her.

This is retarded.

How about you not give life lessons over the internet? BGWS is not hacking SG and there currently isn't a reason to remove her.

This is retarded.

Its a her? Wtf?

inb4pplchangeattitudes

When someone is named "Black Guys White Sister" I assume its a she.

Honestly what that sounds like to me is just some 15 year old boy trying to be clever...

Honestly what that sounds like to me is just some 15 year old boy trying to be clever...

Its the internet does it really matter? This has gone from one retarded discussion to another one.

I'm a guy, But my name is actually a Parody of a guy named "Black Guy" From Wazz Game's Surf Server. I just never changed it.

Sorry i fucked up on this mistrial shit, anyways, IF you want to Teamviewer me, then go ahead, but im honestly done talking about it.

Hello BGWS. Glad to see your becoming a part of this community. Just an FYI to you, I am a staff member, but I'm not the leader. Here is our staff list.

JCS:

Advisors:

• HoboInArmy (Xfire: hobo22)
  • Marvin (Xfire: Nailath)
  • Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)
  • Mary Jane
  • Chicago Ted
  • Fatb0y
  • Contract Killer

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

• blob (XFire: blobzorz)
  • ChosenOne2000 (XFire: chosenone2000)
  • zachmanman (XFire: zachmanman)

:> Have a nice day. And sorry if you were confused as to how our clan is run, it happens to a lot of new players so I wouldn't be surprised.

You guys OBVIOUSLY Don't understand where I'm coming from. I'm not saying "Accept me into the clan or ill take down sG forever". Nor am i saying "Call me a Faggot and you'll get swat at your house in 20 minutes". Both are realistic possibilities in a situation where someone did something that they were clearly in the wrong, I.e: Posting my Home address, Phone number, etc. Then you can expect the same thing happening to you. I'm not going to DDoS sG and take down their servers and deface your page. EVERY Clan I've ever signed up to I've noted I'm a hacker and what my specific skills are for the following reasons.

A) I Don't want someone to find out down the road, then turn it on me like I'm doing something wrong.

B) I Don't want people to instantly label me as a "Computer nerd that will take down the clan if not accepted".

C) Anything Else

Secondly, The only reason i said "I'm waiting for Mitch...." Is because (Atleast It's my understanding) That he owns the clan. Thus, He makes ALL the decisions. Whether any of us like it (I may be mistaken).

Third, I Honestly DO NOT Care if you don't like me. That your opinion. I Myself don't like some of you, Get over it.

Hopefully This clears things up.

You couldn't if you wanted to >.>

Klark won't let you. :3

SGClub was run by hackers. I got access to it 2 times in a row, and the administrator paid me to stop breaking into it. I refunded him the money as i was being a dick, and i showed him how to secure his server.

80,000 Members, And a forum run by hackers. This is a forum run by computer users who are (at best) Intermediate. (If an admin IS a hacker, then idk why you're all hounding me.) This forum has RFI, and SQLi vulnerabilities.

RFI - Allows me to put ANY file on the server whether it's already on here or not.

SQLi - Allows me to view all databases, I'd have to crack the MD5 hash's with the salt, but that'd be EXTREAMLY hard.

Now, Having said this, I will NOT exploit these vulnerabilities, nor will i spread where they are and how they're exploited. If an admin REALLY wants his server secure then i suggest (Remember it's a suggestion) making me Administrator of Security and all things alike, But it's not up to me.

Please note that these vulnerabilities are in every vBulletin v4.0.3 Not just yours, And they are also hidden really well, so you won't get a skid breaking into your systems, but you might get an advanced pen tester turned evil breaking into it.

Hey Black Guys White Sister, my name is Goldentongue and I'm an 18 year old college student working on two degrees in separate fields, either one of which could easily land me a $80k+ a year job. I spend my free time playing video games every once in a while, exercising, making music, partying, hanging out with people, and having sex with the hot chick you use your keylogger script to spy on via Facebook. I have access to good company, humor, and social skills. If Mitch or anyone else wants to pm me to strike up a friendly conversation, then that's fine.

Hi, My name is Marine and I'm an 18 year old who spies through GoldenTongues bedroom window while he has sex with that hot chick.

SGClub was run by hackers. I got access to it 2 times in a row, and the administrator paid me to stop breaking into it. I refunded him the money as i was being a dick, and i showed him how to secure his server.

80,000 Members, And a forum run by hackers. This is a forum run by computer users who are (at best) Intermediate. (If an admin IS a hacker, then idk why you're all hounding me.) This forum has RFI, and SQLi vulnerabilities.

RFI - Allows me to put ANY file on the server whether it's already on here or not.

SQLi - Allows me to view all databases, I'd have to crack the MD5 hash's with the salt, but that'd be EXTREAMLY hard.

Now, Having said this, I will NOT exploit these vulnerabilities, nor will i spread where they are and how they're exploited. If an admin REALLY wants his server secure then i suggest (Remember it's a suggestion) making me Administrator of Security and all things alike, But it's not up to me.

Please note that these vulnerabilities are in every vBulletin v4.0.3 Not just yours, And they are also hidden really well, so you won't get a skid breaking into your systems, but you might get an advanced pen tester turned evil breaking into it.

Social engineering anyone?

My form of Social Engineering is. "I have something you don't want people to see. Do what i tell you..." So no, If i was going to MAKE them make me Admin of Security or w/e Then I'd say "Make me Admin of Security or your site goes down and stays down".

P.s: Get off my balls Waax, You're not a hacker and you're not a security professional, And neither am I (I'm a Beginning/intermediate (within those ranges) hacker). So just back off, If i was going to make sG my bitch i would have done it before i signed up with my real ip.

Guest rw.Sentenced
If an admin REALLY wants his server secure then i suggest (Remember it's a suggestion) making me Administrator of Security

Lol

making me Administrator of Security and all things alike, But it's not up to me.

And here's the punchline.

This is how the 15 year old hacks, making up stuff about all the things he's/she's done and then makes a poor attempt at persuading the JCS to make him staff so he can fuck everything up.

You said you were also a Social Engineer, Correct? If so, One of your strategies of hacking is too gain trust and information overtime by asking questions that seem revelant but can help in order to gain information to someones password. With doing so with this, You can use various techniques in order to gain trust and exploit it to the best of your abilities, The thing is, You've already told us what you may possibly be capable of, Thus being either a threat or a warning of some sort to gain trust and thus using social engineering to your advantage to start working off of the trust. This being the case, You've stated you've seen exploits in the forum, If this in fact is true, It's also another way for you to allow yourself to seem more powerful and allow yourself to gain more trust by stating that and showing your ability to see exploits. You're already talking about asking to be some type of manager to the server(For future reference) and thus, if you had the full ability to gain control of the site, then your social engineering tactics would come true correct?(If being the case you wanted to gain access to it in the first place through social engineering) So, In my opinion, I highly doubt the owner of joint chief of the clan would hand over access at any given point of time to a social engineer.