Sign in to follow this  
adam :)

The people who make jailbreak fun & What they do to make it fun.

Name, Discuss, Call this thread pointless. Whatever

To me wind, Puff & Daniel makes me want to spec them annihilate the whole CT team and make most of them switch to T so they don't have to go through the pain of dieing every round before the 1:00 mark.

Oh & Will' I love listening to all the t's complain when he kills them for doing the smallest thing.

Wlll' * Aiming awp at me * I turn around a tiny bit Will' - YOU LOOKED AWAY *BANG*

Another time. I'm looking around on CT for marine cause he ran off, I See him running to pool on space jail map. I start chasing I'm gone for 1 minute I come back and all the CT team is dead. I Aim at wind but as soon as the scope pops up he already shot me. LOL.

Another - Wind and daniel ran off, Style chased them but style only had a knife, Wind was like " Go away " daniel waited around the corner and they both killed style and 3 other ct's with knifes. Which was bad because I was in a corner and they we're both running at me, I gave another CT's my guns cause he didn't have any.. bad mistake

So what about you guy's who, Why and how.

I love Warden/Pro Monkeh and his always fun rounds (4-in-a-row tournament was great), and his epic voice.

Also, when T, I love seeing wind arrive - you just know the next few maps are going to be dominated by T's.

I'm beginning to feel that mute does not like me.

Thank Gatorade that there is an unmute stitch.

I nominate Shadow, Monkeh, Panda, Blob, Beerman

Just them being on, makes it a better experience.

i personally like it when applesauce and jewfish are on, jewfish is always like"hey hurr durr, watch this" , then i watch as he kills like 2 cts before someone finally kills him. i lol all the time.

I need to start playing more again.

Speaking of that, haven't seen you on much lately.

Most of the regulars on Jailbreak make it fun for me. People to name off the top of my head - Hotsauce, Adam, Church, Falco, Beerman, Oracion, Shadow, Novacaine, Failsniper ect. Always making me laugh with their constant shinanigans.

Why do people always nominate themselves...? It's not very polite...

It's polite.... it's like saying who wants a hundred billion dollars.

I for one would nominate myself over anyone else in game, but then again, at times I am a self-centered bastard according to my gf. :)

the thing that makes it the most fun is when everyone gets in teamspeak or ventrilo and we do HARDCORE rebelling. its crazy cause every round WE control the game.