Marine

So I heard these things about me in Jailbreak

That I'm the new Triv...>_>

That me and Chicago Ted sound alike...>_>

That my games in Jailbreak are pretty fun

That I'm a fair warden

That I make/made wardens rage quit often while a T. *cough* Shadow *cough*

Discuss.

You don't sound like Ted at all, Ted's alot more manly.

I haven't really heard him much, That's why i was like "wth?" when I heard that.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

woa marine that thing about me is not true anymore I retired from ct forever. So more like Shadow makes me rage when he kills my whole team as a T.

I miss rebelling against you though :( Why no more Ct?

That I'm the new Triv...>_>

Kinda.

That me and Chicago Ted sound alike...>_>

Nah. Ted sounds like a Canadian Kermit the Frog.

That my games in Jailbreak are pretty fun

Sometimes. DDR's pretty useless. Too easy.

That I'm a fair warden

Yeah.

That I make/made wardens rage quit often while a T. *cough* Shadow *cough*

Dunno.

The fun games part about you, you made up.

Dance Dance Revolution, Human Duck Hunt aka Manhunt, Dragonballz(Not Dragonballz Day which was made by Oracion) and I think I might have made a couple others up..But good feed back from the games, just DDR takes a long time...

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Sometimes. DDR's pretty useless. Too easy.

That's why I only like to do it during low population hours, Doing it in peak hours is a fail since it takes so long and most peak hour players just want LR. low population hour players seem to enjoy it though. But I only do it like 5% of the time that I'm warden.

What is this?

It's where, The Ct's hide in a location near armory(to prevent T's from going to armory) While T's have a given amount of time to hide on a map. Then the Ct's go and kill all T's on sight as if they were hunting in the forest. The object in the game is to be the last T or if the round is taking too long then one of the last T's to survive to get LR. First time we tried it was on campus, Had the Ct's hide in the room next to armory, While the T's got about 30-45 seconds to hide. So imagine seeing an entire Ct team unleash their fury on all the T's hiding. Best feedback out of all the games so far. Especially for peak hour players, they loved it.

Um, I have never heard any of the things you said you have heard.

I think you just made them up to bring attention to yourself you little attention whore.

I think you want people to thing these things and are proud of them, which may or may not be a good thing.

I think this topic should be hijacked and the topic changed to what the main poster really wanted discussed.

"How much do you fucking love or hate me? Make me feel like I made an impact. Does this make my penis look bigger now?"

My answers:

I am undecided... neither here nor there on my opinion of you. You made an impact, I posted. Fuck yeah it does!!!!

I am not trolling, just honest and provide my opinion.

I think you just made them up to bring attention to yourself you little attention whore.

I think you want people to thing these things and are proud of them, which may or may not be a good thing.

I think this topic should be hijacked and the topic changed to what the main poster really wanted discussed.

"How much do you fucking love or hate me? Make me feel like I made an impact. Does this make my penis look bigger now?"

My answers:

I am undecided... neither here nor there on my opinion of you. You made an impact, I posted. Fuck yeah it does!!!!

Nah, I'm not trying to get attention, When I get bored, I make random threads up from the top of my head. It's interesting hearing feedback though from out of game. Such as for the games I play, It's good to know if it's actually fun or not to the community rather then the people who reply in game after doing it. I was curious about some of the answers such as, if I wasn't a fair warden, Then I would wanna know if I wasn't, otherwise I would change that up, Same goes with the games, If games I thought other people liked and they happened to not like, Then it would be good to bring that to my attention. Such as me being called the new Triv, since then I try to make my games shorter, that way rounds aren't long and don't annoy the players. But I hate attention whores, and would never want to be one, I just honestly make a lot of threads out of shear boredom most of the time.

My answers:

Stop trolling.