Sign in to follow this  
Dramatic

WTF JUST HAPPENED?

ok im new to being admin. i payed for it. ok so i was on Jail break server and the warden gave rules to step out of cells and freeze. one T sprayed a m4a1 picture on the ground. me being stupid went to go look at it. then the T started to move and attacked me. i killed him. he was saying that he didnt move. and he kept telling all the other admins i freekilled him. i told him that its over just play the game cuz i was done argueing. he went on for the next 7 rounds. me losing my temper gave him about 5 warnings each round saying stop. when he wouldnt stop. i kicked him. he came right back. like i knew he would i just wanted him to stop. so. he was pushing for admin abuse. this was my frist day admin. i did not know the rules about kicking people unless breaking motd. a warning would've just done. this was my very first day admin. i have never admin abused when i was admin in a bunch of other servers. can i please get back to playing sG servers?

ok im new to being admin. i payed for it. ok so i was on Jail break server and the warden gave rules to step out of cells and freeze. one T sprayed a m4a1 picture on the ground. me being stupid went to go look at it. then the T started to move and attacked me. i killed him. he was saying that he didnt move. and he kept telling all the other admins i freekilled him. i told him that its over just play the game cuz i was done argueing. he went on for the next 7 rounds. me losing my temper gave him about 5 warnings each round saying stop. when he wouldnt stop. i kicked him. he came right back. like i knew he would i just wanted him to stop. so. he was pushing for admin abuse. this was my frist day admin. i did not know the rules about kicking people unless breaking motd. a warning would've just done. this was my very first day admin. i have never admin abused when i was admin in a bunch of other servers. can i please get back to playing sG servers?

it sux i know but if your only banned for 1 day its not a big deal... shit happends get over it lol:cool:

and if you were wearing the sG | tag thats ur own falt

Why be admin if you don't understand the rules. Why would we want someone who doesn't know the rules to be enforcing them. DERP DERP

Lol'd

Btw, your not in sG because your an admin.

Guest rw.Sentenced

Fyi. You did freekill him. You were close enough to be considered baiting, at which point he was allowed to move and kill you.

uhm just read motd 4-5 times then u memorize them like me. then everyone hates you.