Sign in to follow this  
MrDryIce

Halo Reach

No, I really dont.

Theyve put a lot of work into it so far.

I played the beta and I thought it was really good and a lot of fun, which is saying a lot cuz Im not a major Halo fan and I suck pretty badly at the game.

played the beta also, i dont like halo but from what i played it was really fun especially the new abilities.

However, the best part is whenever u assassinate someone you can hear them talking and when u get little kids they scream and it is the funniest thing ever :D

I got pretty bored of the beta (only played it for 3 days) but that might be because I only played on like 3 maps and none of my friends had the beta. I can see a lot of improvements from the last matchmaking. Like this time instead of getting a map/gametype and you can only veto once, it gives you 3 choices and a none of the above option. The only thing that is making me want to buy this is the forge and custom games. I played way too much H3 matchmaking for this one to be any fun.

Considering this is the last halo game they are gonna make. No fucking way it is gonna be a fail. This is gonna be the best. The forge mode is basically gonna be unbeatable. Sick new game modes, and the beta was a lot of fun. I'm fucking pumped

Considering this is the last halo game they are gonna make. No fucking way it is gonna be a fail. This is gonna be the best. The forge mode is basically gonna be unbeatable. Sick new game modes, and the beta was a lot of fun. I'm fucking pumped

I have to agree that forge looks much much better, but how was the beta fun? You are either a giant halo fan or didn't play the other halo's too much.

I'm a huge halo fan. Not like weird pillowcases and such but I love the game. I love the aspect and strategy of the game. It's almost impossible to camp unlike cod, the game actually requires skill like br strafe and 4 shots, unlike cod. There is strategy to the game, timing weapon spawns and power up times, spawn traps, etc. I played this game MLG and its amazing

i think it will be the best sofar....i just hope some how master cheif will make an aperence

bungie never said MC would not be in halo reach... so maby he might be in ....(maby even easter agg)

The beta was epic because of Invasion, because you can basically have teams in a team so it's more organized if you're with friends. This halo is going to be so epic.

i think it will be the best sofar....i just hope some how master cheif will make an aperence

bungie never said MC would not be in halo reach... so maby he might be in ....(maby even easter agg)

That doesen't really make sense though. Because story wise If I'm not mistaken, all of the remaining spartans stay on reach to help fight the covenant. Except master chief cause he's on a ship somewhere

That doesen't really make sense though. Because story wise If I'm not mistaken, all of the remaining spartans stay on reach to help fight the covenant. Except master chief cause he's on a ship somewhere

yes but how does it not make sence?

MC is in space in orbit around planet Reach acording to the book Halo:the fall of reach.... and you go into a space in halo reach so it might be possible... XP

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

yes but how does it not make sence?

MC is in space in orbit around planet Reach acording to the book Halo:the fall of reach.... and you go into a space in halo reach so it might be possible... XP

an befor people call me a halo fan boy for reading the book.. i just like the plot of the story XD

Dry Ice i don't blame you for reading the books. I know some people who fucking hate halo, but read the books and said they were bad ass. I'm saying it doesn't make sense because as far as I'm concerned he wasn't fighting in the fall of reach. At least I don't think so, I may be at fault. And He isn't called master chief until after all of the Spartans die as well.

Check out the map editor video they posted on youtube, looks pretty sick. Has its own campaign and whatnot. As this is the last game in the Halo series I expect we'll find out what will happen to chief after halo 3, and have a pretty sick campaign overall.

P.S. theres some leaked screenshots of campaign if you look hard enough, maybe even a video or two ;-)

Check out the map editor video they posted on youtube, looks pretty sick. Has its own campaign and whatnot. As this is the last game in the Halo series I expect we'll find out what will happen to chief after halo 3, and have a pretty sick campaign overall.

P.S. theres some leaked screenshots of campaign if you look hard enough, maybe even a video or two ;-)

Fail Rkeaton fail. This is not a sequel it is a prequel. The story of Halo: Reach occurs before halo 1. On the fall of reach, where all the other spartans die except master chief. However, it is possible they will tell us non campaign related like bonus features or some shit

Dry Ice i don't blame you for reading the books. I know some people who fucking hate halo, but read the books and said they were bad ass. I'm saying it doesn't make sense because as far as I'm concerned he wasn't fighting in the fall of reach. At least I don't think so, I may be at fault. And He isn't called master chief until after all of the Spartans die as well.

MC was not on Reach fighting but he was in orbit in space fighting during that time...and then fled to the ship "The pillar of autom" after a mission (i think thants how u spell it) and took a random slipspace jump to out run the covenant but this slipspace travle took them to the first halo you see in Halo CE and thats how the origenal story started...

i am a fucking nurd to know this much...XP