Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

Free levels idea.

Was just thinking that cause beginners get like 20 lvls when they join... should I make it that you get 10 free levels every week (friday freebies)? I'll be building a "level bank" as they say and I'd add in a check that you can't stack up the levels by going on vacation.

Can you base it off of server time? Like 2 hours = 1 additional level? Or something? Level bank seems cool. I can racewhore more and play shit races less. Win win.

Beginners get 20 levels when they join!? When did this happen? Back in my day, we had to walk FIFTEEN MILES to get our levels, and we were grateful for the opportunity! My day was only a couple months ago, so ignore me.

I'm never opposed to free levels, though ten levels a week seems more trouble than it's worth. I'll often get ten levels a map, if not more.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Then again, I HAVE just restarted on our server, so free levels sounds like were passing out gold to me XD

But Im not afraid of a challenge either so Ill be content either way.

Maybe a free a big tome (1000xp) at the end of every map or something like that instead?

Maybe a free a big tome (1000xp) at the end of every map or something like that instead?

lol we pretty much get that alot anyways.

and yeah i think the server play time idea is good, but would probably be harder to do. but free exp every week is good too. its not TOO helpful but, convenient :)

meh, it only sounds reasonable if there were to be a lvl reset. Otherwise, what good will it do to players who have everything already?

I think there is much more needed things to fix than worrying about lvls right now agreed?

meh, it only sounds reasonable if there were to be a lvl reset. Otherwise, what good will it do to players who have everything already?

I think there is much more needed things to fix than worrying about lvls right now agreed?

actually i definitely agree with that (Y)

This sounds like a great idea, but I think it should wait until everything else is fixed. I would rather have a stable fully functioning server with no free levels than free levels and a server that occasionally crashes and broken abilities XD

I'm a regular and there really isn't any need to implement a lvl system anyways. It is a lot easier to lvl up quickly so lvling up isn't bad and accessing new races is easier than it is on #2. I could understand #2 implementing it, but with how quickly you can level up in #1, there isn't any need for it. 2 tome of wisdoms will put you at least on lvl 6 without any killing where as on #2, you'd be lucky to get 4-5 levels from it. Granted this is starting at lvl 0

Can you base it off of server time? Like 2 hours = 1 additional level? Or something? Level bank seems cool. I can racewhore more and play shit races less. Win win.

This. Reward playing time with levels.

Well I guess I could put Kai's 2x XP thing on. I think that runs in odd-hours though (eg during american bedtime). Beginners get their 20 lvls in their random starter race though, so all is well for them.

imo, starter free level is a good idea, I dont know about the 10 level per week but anyway. But like everyone said this is not a priority and it's already super easy to level so :D

i don't like this level bank thingi.

instead, just make a money bank or something. it's much more useful imo. you can use it for levels or you can use it for guns and shit if you have everything leveld

I agree with the money bank rather then the level bank. Because the 16k is just not enough especially when i win bets and get 20k D:!!!!

I like teh 2x exp days as well. i bet wed see more people play in the server too =]

And on a side note ive seen an exp bank where you can take exp from one race and put it towards another.

i don't like this level bank thingi.

instead, just make a money bank or something. it's much more useful imo. you can use it for levels or you can use it for guns and shit if you have everything leveld

+1 amen.

I agree with the money bank rather then the level bank. Because the 16k is just not enough especially when i win bets and get 20k D:!!!!

I like teh 2x exp days as well. i bet wed see more people play in the server too =]

And on a side note ive seen an exp bank where you can take exp from one race and put it towards another.

Honestly I don't think it'll bring more people but we sure do love that.

wcs server 1 is already one of the fastest leveling wcs server. Other servers take like 20 minutes to get to level 5 on a race when it takes like 2 round for us.

I don't love the exp bank neither, to easy to level an OP and easy race to level and put it on other races like shopkeeper .

IMO money bank 250k limit ftw.

Yeah the bank would have a limit. I could also code a transfer rate for $$$toXP built into the bank, so you could just buy xp out of bank, as well as autobanking on map end to preserve your ending funds.

If ya'll think thats a good idea; I've always swayed from it because of fear of shopmenu whoring. If it were to come I'd have to consider limitations on shopitems for most races I believe.

Honestly I don't think it'll bring more people but we sure do love that.

wcs server 1 is already one of the fastest leveling wcs server. Other servers take like 20 minutes to get to level 5 on a race when it takes like 2 round for us.

I don't love the exp bank neither, to easy to level an OP and easy race to level and put it on other races like shopkeeper .

IMO money bank 250k limit ftw.

Dude, our server's xp rate is slow as shit compared to some I've been on. Then again the required xp is lower so it somewhat balances out.

Meh, I'd say leave it as it is and have it where you get free levels if you're gone for more than x number of days/weeks and perhaps grant a full level standard race to newbies if you really want to mess with that stuff.

In reality, nothing needs to be really changed on #1, just fixing it up and keeping it running with the addition of new races once in a while.

Sign in to follow this