Sign in to follow this  
Dead Donkey

Im back, bitchez.

So, im back from mah holiday, wassup, any of ya miss me? Hmm, stupid question. Besides that, anything big happen while I was gone? I'll be getting back to playing on the servers once ive sorted out all mah shit, and apparently I might be going away again for a short while on saturday.

Resigned? Lolwat? Just from advisor or is he quitting sG altogether? Lemme check.

edit: Just advisor, phew, if he left sG id have to look for another guy to refer me when the time comes. Well, not really, I already talked to mitch about him being a backup, but...still, whatever.

Resigned? Lolwat? Just from advisor or is he quitting sG altogether? Lemme check.

edit: Just advisor, phew, if he left sG id have to look for another guy to refer me when the time comes. Well, not really, I already talked to mitch about him being a backup, but...still, whatever.

he isnt an advisor anymore didn't quit sG tho

Lopez, brah, you know me.

Well, you dont, not really, but it shouldnt be at a stage where you will pop out your catchphrase "Whos X?"

Then again, I was away for two weeks, so I may have rather slipped from the collective mind of the buttmuncher that is sG. :D

Dont think ive seen you around either gianni.

And lopez, I wuv you too.

Just joined forums about a week or two ago.

I'm completly new here so i've hardly made any friends haha.