Sign in to follow this  
Howard Dean

Resigning

Guest rw.Sentenced

Forgive my cycnicism, but that last sentence is worded like you were forced out, but are forbidden to admit it.

Not acting like I did the most around here, but I am resigning from advisor. I will still be in the clan and wear the tags etc. I just have not the passion of being advisor. More and more have I gotten lazy and I realize that I honestly do not deserve it and someone else who will do the work ought to have it instead of me. Its been a great run and I hope to be included on things still.

It was completely voluntary of me leaving, I didnt leave because anyone pressured me into doing so.

Peace, Hd

NooOooOo ! Howey.

Hey coinstar i think i would be a good advisor because i play a lot in wcs2 and i am joining the navy and i have admin on wcs2 and im a good admin and i think i would be a great advisor hey coinstar are you there coinstar i think id be a great advisor thanks for reading this and keep me in mind if a position opens thanks coinstar i think i would be a great advisor :D

inb4 mindfreak

oh wait.

The nest has not granted you permission to leave just yet...

Please remain seated until the ride has come to a full and complete stop.

Anyway, I know how it feels man, good luck.

Not acting like I did the most around here, but I am resigning from advisor. I will still be in the clan and wear the tags etc. I just have not the passion of being advisor. More and more have I gotten lazy and I realize that I honestly do not deserve it and someone else who will do the work ought to have it instead of me. Its been a great run and I hope to be included on things still.

It was completely voluntary of me leaving, I didnt leave because anyone pressured me into doing so.

Peace, Hd

:( Sad day is sad. Glad to see you're sticking around though. :)

6 people in this thread, tops, get the reference. I am disappoint.

Any chance it was towliban? If not i'm stumped, howard, i had a nightmare of you singing that random korean song last night!

6 people in this thread, tops, get the reference. I am disappoint.

I remember the situation, but I forget who, probably because it's someone not worth remembering.

I remember the situation, but I forget who, probably because it's someone not worth remembering.

90% sure that you don't actually remember the situation.

Makes me sad to see you step down, but atleast you have enough balls to step down from Advisor, basically every other person out there would keep it just for the power.