Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smooth-eh

Smooth-eh's Recruitment (Accepted)

Guest Waffle
Then why is the reason? Do explain Waffle. Give me a rofl. *sits down and awaits*
If you can't see the valid reason of my no's, I feel sorry for you.

Each and every single one of them have a valid reason, the same reason in fact.

It has nothing to do with age/being from jb, if you can't see the reason, you truly are as dumb as you look.

Did you get the fact that I am not explaining to anyone? Actually, I already explained it to some people, anyways, if you don't see the reason, don't even bother asking.

If you can't see the valid reason of my no's, I feel sorry for you.

Each and every single one of them have a valid reason, the same reason in fact.

The past eight or so recruitment threads you've just voted No with no reasoning.

AFAIK, the only reason you're saying No is because you're too damned lazy to play with them. I'll put a warning out for you now Waffle. If you're going to vote no but not explain again, I'll simply just remove your access since you feel the need to vote, but provide no reasoning as to why he or anyone is bad when I see many people enjoying him.

And please, quote me on this people. This'll go for anyone in general if they keep it up.

Guest Waffle
The past eight or so recruitment threads you've just voted No with no reasoning.

AFAIK, the only reason you're saying No is because you're too damned lazy to play with them. I'll put a warning out for you now Waffle. If you're going to vote no but not explain again, I'll simply just remove your access since you feel the need to vote, but provide no reasoning as to why he or anyone is bad when I see many people enjoying him.

And please, quote me on this people. This'll go for anyone in general if they keep it up.

oh-no1.jpeg

If you want, you can always ask me the reason why I vote no in a pm. :o

No, you can either state it here, which is where you should, or you can not vote. Pick your poison.

Guest Horny©at

I like him, Good forum presence, very social, and he's not a jackass.

I vote yes.

Thanks to whoever moved my thread :)

No problem.

Good luck with your application, shouldn't be a problem for you to get in.

oh-no1.jpeg

Okay, that made me laugh. Considerably.

@Oracion: If you're gonna force reasoning for his votes, then you should make it a rule. You don't make an exception just for ONE person because then his efforts are just trolling you and its double standard to make No give reasoning, but not Yes.

No.

12/15

@Oracion: If you're gonna force reasoning for his votes, then you should make it a rule. You don't make an exception just for ONE person because then his efforts are just trolling you and its double standard to make No give reasoning, but not Yes.

I'd cosign to a rule change but only if yeses have to be explained too.

No.

12/15

The yes people usually put down more reasoning anyway over the no people as is. Considering all he does is No on everything with no reasoning that me and Long have told him to stop because I know he more than likely hasn't played with him, just like you probably haven't, is more than enough reason to ask for your reasons.

Besides. When I see a lot of yes votes and no's with no reasoning, it only leaves Nero wonder, especially with you and Waffle.

The yes people usually put down more reasoning anyway over the no people as is. Considering all he does is No on everything with no reasoning that me and Long have told him to stop because I know he more than likely hasn't played with him, just like you probably haven't, is more than enough reason to ask for your reasons.

Besides. When I see a lot of yes votes and no's with no reasoning, it only leaves Nero wonder, especially with you and Waffle.

So you are saying Double Standard?

This is really retarded and the recruitment system in this clan has been broken for the longest time, and you're not helping to fix it.

The whole point of the recruitment process was to weed out retards and invite the cool kids. You don't weed anything out when people blindly say yes, and it will become to restrictive if everyone says no. If you make it so that you HAVE to give a decent explanation either way, most people just won't vote. (No yes/no spams).

Also, are you saying that in a thread where you see a majority of no votes, are you gonna ask the yes votes to explain themselves? I haven't seen that happen yet.

Watch this gaiz...

yes 14/15

^no explanation needed.

It seems the recruitment guys just want EVERYONE in the clan. You mind as well turn it back to the pledge system. Because this is retarded.

Current Vote: 14/15

It seems the recruitment guys just want EVERYONE in the clan. You mind as well turn it back to the pledge system. Because this is retarded.

You're making an overgeneralization. I don't yes spam or no spam unless I've directly observed someone either in the forums or on a server.

I'd cosign to a rule change but only if yeses have to be explained too.

R E A D

Current Vote: 14/15

You're making an overgeneralization. I don't yes spam or no spam unless I've directly observed someone either in the forums or on a server.

R E A D

Notice how I didn't quote you Mr. Center-of-the-Universe.

I was talking to Oracion.

So you are saying Double Standard?

This is really retarded and the recruitment system in this clan has been broken for the longest time, and you're not helping to fix it.

The whole point of the recruitment process was to weed out retards and invite the cool kids. You don't weed anything out when people blindly say yes, and it will become to restrictive if everyone says no. If you make it so that you HAVE to give a decent explanation either way, most people just won't vote. (No yes/no spams).

Also, are you saying that in a thread where you see a majority of no votes, are you gonna ask the yes votes to explain themselves? I haven't seen that happen yet.

Watch this gaiz...

yes 14/15

^no explanation needed.

To make you happen then yeah, it's a double standard. If it changed, I really don't care. Either way, what were doing now is how it goes and I plan to keep it until it vets changed.

You want someone out, give more persuasion. The people who vote yes, a majority of them I know at least play with the person. Others like I've said before I can doubt.

To make you happen then yeah, it's a double standard. If it changed, I really don't care. Either way, what were doing now is how it goes and I plan to keep it until it vets changed.

You want someone out, give more persuasion. The people who vote yes, a majority of them I know at least play with the person. Others like I've said before I can doubt.

Wth are you trying to say. The first line is incomprehensible...

now referring to the second line, so people need to be persuaded out but not in. ok. and what does "Others like I've said before I can doubt." mean? Sorry if it seems like I am having a hard time understanding you, but I don't speak retard.

Wth are you trying to say. The first line is incomprehensible...

now referring to the second line, so people need to be persuaded out but not in. ok. and what does "Others like I've said before I can doubt." mean? Sorry if it seems like I am having a hard time understanding you, but I don't speak retard.

Typing on phone lol. And it's okay, I don't expect you to keep up with things I say. So I'll make it simple for you.

It stays as is. Deal with it. If it does change, I don't care and it's fine. I might do a poll about it, but considering how the few who I know vote no barely/don't play, I don't see much reason.

Notice how I didn't quote you Mr. Center-of-the-Universe.

I was talking to Oracion.

When does "recruitment guys" = Oracion and not the RECRUITMENT GUYS?