Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Epic jailbreak moments

Whenever I play Zelda boss fight music over the warden's orders.

hahah, love that. "It is definitely not Zelda. It is not Zelda: Ocarina of Time." "hmm...i dunno wat game"

- Zerg hackers joined the server, took away everyone's admin and make everything go batshit crazy, noclipping and killing everyone. I kept telling them to slay themselves for freekilling.

HAHA.

With friendly fire on, Joe and Oracion we're the last two CTs. Oracion was setting up a game in the middle of the soccer. Joe, on the top of the building, kills Oracion, then last CTs the remaining T team.

I'cop

Finding the secret Lego Jail vent (cause the 3 players that knew wouldn't tell me, and I told the server)

OHANHC

With friendly fire on, Joe and Oracion we're the last two CTs. Oracion was setting up a game in the middle of the soccer. Joe, on the top of the building, kills Oracion, then last CTs the remaining T team.

That was amazing

Hmm, Epic jailbreak moment for me was when I first started playing and Team.Alaska | Will. made 20 t's rage quit because of his kill whore tactics.

Fun times, At the end of the night there was 4 people left in the server because of him .

I play it all the time as a T.

lolol all you do is run at the CT attempting to kill them and most of the time you succeed because they're like 'oh yay! Dojima is coming to me!'.

Just remembered a pretty recent but epic moment.

Pidgeoto was playing soccer against some guy for lr, first to score a goal wins. The warden types go, the other terrorist rushes for the ball, but Pidgeoto just pulls out a nade he had had for a while and throws it perfectly at the ball. The nade blasts the ball into the goal and he wins, warden pardons him for awesomeness and he gets his lr.

1: When I fell from longcat longdrop and knifed petite caesar(who was standing on the ground) in the back the thousandth of a second before I hit the ground and died

2: When that awesome hacker came in and joined T just to aimbot the entire CT team then leave

3: When I got LR

you guys continue

nb4 waffle

thats nothing one of the best momments was when i was warden (rarely cause of accent) i told them to unstack..they didnt i took a 8 way headshot with one awp bullet and the last one had a nade he threw it and killed me before he died....

My awesome trivia days where I asked trivia that only Dojima knows 'cause I give him tips that no one else understands.

Remember the stereotypical Asian tip Doji?

Little Tongues hahaha