Sign in to follow this  
Colt.1911

no balls restricted

There is nothing in the rules on how old you are. If your BALLS haven't dropped, then don't talk on the mic. Obviously, if your voice is high pitched,they haven't dropped.

Squeaky voice = no speaking.

No speaking = no mic use.

No mic use = cannot talk as CT, therefore is worthless

Cannot talk as CT, therefore is worthless = restriction.

Restriction = room for new squeaky voice.

Room for new squeaky voice = squeaky voice....

Et al nauseum. Suck it up, grow up and drop em before you speak.

Guest Waffle

So now that we got this resolved. I expect to see every single fagbreak admin to be slaying/restricting people for talking over each other and teamflashing, otherwise I will be making a report of you neglecting your duties.

It's one of the last rules in the actual server guidelines. If you don't have balls, you're not allowed to talk, and a ct who can't talk is the same as a ct without a mic, so you're restricted.

Does this mean people of the female variety cannot speak on the microphones? I think a lot of the ladies would object too this rule… probably more men would object than women though. lol

Squeaky voice = no speaking.

No speaking = no mic use.

No mic use = cannot talk as CT, therefore is worthless

Cannot talk as CT, therefore is worthless = restriction.

Restriction = room for new squeaky voice.

Room for new squeaky voice = squeaky voice....

Et al nauseum. Suck it up, grow up and drop em before you speak.

Very well put. Lol

Your obliviously not 19, Everything you type has a error, If you were 19, You wouldnt be saying " i was restricted today for that gay ass rule. i cant seem to find it in the official rules that are stickeyed above. so...why am i restricted for it if it isnt a valid reason? "

You would be typing like this - I was restricted today for a rule I think is gay, I cant seem to find it in the MOTD that is displayed ingame and on the forums. So why am I getting restricted for " No Balls " If it isnt a valid reason?.

Either, You cant be bothered typing properly, Or your not 19.

Clearly you do not know how to correctly type.

:( im 19, not my fault i has high voice :( oh well, server rule is server rule.

" I'm 19 it's not my fault I have a high voice, Oh well the server rules are the server rules. "

See what i'm pointing out there? lol.

The typing argument doesn't really work well, Adam. I've seen people who are 25+ and type like a pre-k schoolboy.

2.5k posts, bitches.

LOL I know Oracion but I'm just pointing out some things, Sometimes when i'm lazy I type like that too, But idk, Just 19 doesnt seem like it to me.

2.5k wow. That's alot must of taken you ages D:

2.5k wow. That's alot must of taken you ages D:

Been here for over a year. Hell, most of those are me just saying Banned/Gone/Suspended for x days and Gone when I became Advisor lol.

Your obliviously not 19, Everything you type has a error, If you were 19, You wouldnt be saying " i was restricted today for that gay ass rule. i cant seem to find it in the official rules that are stickeyed above. so...why am i restricted for it if it isnt a valid reason? "

You would be typing like this - I was restricted today for a rule I think is gay, I cant seem to find it in the MOTD that is displayed ingame and on the forums. So why am I getting restricted for " No Balls " If it isnt a valid reason?.

Either, You cant be bothered typing properly, Or your not 19.

herpderp. quit trying to act like you know your grammar. also, before you try to fix other members grammar, focus on your own. kind of funny how you fix other members grammar when yours is shit as well.

may i suggest you keep that to yourself, wannabesmartshit.

didn't read through 4 pages, but no balls = no mic = no ct

Been here for over a year. Hell, most of those are me just saying Banned/Gone/Suspended for x days and Gone when I became Advisor lol.

Dooood 2.5k NICE!! Look at Lopez, he's like 1.1k and he's barely been here..

I'm 14, how do i sound like when I'm warden at late nights?

Honestly fail i thought you were 20 when i first heard you..

LOL, Must of been easy then :P

I find it hard to think that I will ever make it to 500 posts.

Its not that hard. Look I have 1.3k posts and im not an advisor or ever was one. :P

LOL True that chaos, I'm guessing you've been on the forums for a long time?

herpderp. quit trying to act like you know your grammar. also, before you try to fix other members grammar, focus on your own. kind of funny how you fix other members grammar when yours is shit as well.

may i suggest you keep that to yourself, wannabesmartshit.

didn't read through 4 pages, but no balls = no mic = no ct

I love how you made me look like a complete idiot here. Good for you.

i think this is a good rule

there is no reason for a 12 yr old to be playing a violent game of any kind.....

ur parents hate you if ur i little kid and they let u play violent games....

i think this is a good rule

there is no reason for a 12 yr old to be playing a violent game of any kind.....

ur parents hate you if ur i little kid and they let u play violent games....

Parents should also make their children attend school so they understand the use of contractions and not use "ur"

No way your 19 Ion your voice is not high pitched. When you hear colt talk you will understand he is below the age of 16. If not then i will be really surprised. {corrected your spelling, sry}

TO WAFFLE: HAVE FUN

I never said I was 19, I am well older. I was just back-referencing my dialog to the person who claimed to be 19 with a high pitched voice.

Thanks, I always feel it is high pitched... I feel better now! :P

One word for his face "Derp"

And if you are 19, Pics with drawn game name for proof.

Wait, you want a picture of his balls with his in-game name drawn on them? Your sick, but I like your style.

As for those attacking his grammer, this is "The Internet", English may not be his mother-tongue, give people a break just for that reason. They try hard and it was enough effort for you to understand him. That is a lot better than many people who were raised on English in certain regions. (I am referring mostly to the Strong Cockney-Shit-Tongued Carney-Like Folks or those who mix Languages for their own derivatives, or those who just speak lazy. I am not being raciest; it does not matter your bread, just your talk.)

Wait!!!! Where was I, oh yes... /me continues rambling on in silence.....

PS. I love how people don't understand the difference between your and you're.