Sign in to follow this  
centran

ZE map updates

ZE is badly in need of map updates. There are crash problem, zombie spawn problems, zombie blocker problems, lag issues.

Hopefully these updates will fix some of those things. There are several other maps where the authors acknowledged the problems and said they are working on it. I will try to keep a lookout for those.

UPDATES:

ze_underpass_v2_b3 -> ze_underpass_v2_b5

ze_lotr_mine_of_moria

ze_death_star_escape_v4_2 -> ze_death_star_escape_v4_3

ze_lotr_helms_deep_v3_1 -> ze_LOTR_Helms_Deep_v4_2

ze_voodoo_islands_final -> ze_voodoo_islands_v7

ze_LOTR_Mount_Doom_v2_3F -> ze_LOTR_Mount_Doom_v3

ze_Paranoid_Turbo_v6_1 -> ze_Paranoid_Reborn_v10_1

Re-add these maps to the rotation that where removed but have fixes now(supposedly)

ze_PotC_v3_4fix

I don’t know if the updated maps have been uploaded to the server yet but I was on ZE server today and I didn’t notice any difference with the maps. Most of them just need the zombie spawn timers sorted out.

I look forward to the maps being fixed!

I don’t know if the updated maps have been uploaded to the server yet but I was on ZE server today and I didn’t notice any difference with the maps. Most of them just need the zombie spawn timers sorted out.

I look forward to the maps being fixed!

If they where updated then this thread would be moved to the added subform.

I wouldn't expect them to be added for a couple of days. Especially since Klark is on vacation till tomorrow.

In a couple days I will bug people with a PM but you have to give these things time.

So all the maps are back to normal?! If so then thanks Klark :D

No idea. I will probably get in there tonight to check them out. The biggest one I am concerned about is voodoo since it says in the description the zombie needs to spawn early which I am not sure is possible.

The updates should defiantly fix the crashing on death star which pissed me off the most.... we always lost half the server population on that map.

I know death star was fucked up. I would play then it would freeze and i would have to close the client. But everyhting looks like its back to normal again :D Even better than normal, its great!