Sign in to follow this  
LOPEZ

Faggot

Guest Horny©at

While I'm not crazy for a mac, I do think it has it's perks in being a really good home entertainment kind of thing.

If you're a person who listens to a lot of music and records or video chats and does a lot of pictures and stuff then the mac is for you.

If you're a guy that likes to do all of the above plus gaming then PC is for you.

I like option 2.

While I'm not crazy for a mac, I do think it has it's perks in being a really good home entertainment kind of thing.

If you're a person who listens to a lot of music and records or video chats and does a lot of pictures and stuff then the mac is for you.

If you're a guy that likes to do all of the above plus gaming then PC is for you.

I like option 2.

A computer is a computer, You prefer your windows computer, i prefer my mac.

Heres how it works in my mind

windows great for gaming

mac great for everything else.

I'm trying to give your sister something better than a dollar, if the plan works out maybe you can have some.

still trying to get at sam? sadddd. B. you live a longer life then a. Go fuck up your health by drinking go smoke with drinking as well

still trying to get at sam? sadddd. B. you live a longer life then a. Go fuck up your health by drinking go smoke with drinking as well

Who wants to live a long boring life though=p

I'd rather live 60-70 years and enjoy my life when i can, it's why i'm not into healthy eating( Don't like veggies and many fruits=() and i only work out because of appearances not for my health=p

Edit: Just realised how offtopic my post was lol.

Whats wrong with macs btw? I see so many problems with pcs and windows but i rarely see someone who uses a mac complain.

WIndows sucks mah balls. Linux for life.

WIndows sucks mah balls. Linux for life.

isn't mac based off of linux

guess that makes you a bicurious lil critter

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

i'd also like to point out that my hugeass PC has got me laid twice

i dont think a cute lil mac would have done that

It's actually for her boyfriend. :S

Or option C. which most people in this community would do like Lopez, stay home like a loner, play on sG servers and troll kids on the forums.

Add alcohol and weed to that, then yes. I choose for option C.

But plenty of times I do Option A. :D

isn't mac based off of linux

guess that makes you a bicurious lil critter

Mac is based off of BSD, which is based off of UNIX. Linux is based off of UNIX.

I'm an equal opportunity lover.