Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Smokers

Guest jagermeister
theres other tea? green, black and...?

d00d there's like chamomile and shit. there' s ALOT of teas. I'm gonna try smoking calming tea sometime and see if it works... but for that weird jolt it gives you.. Black Tea works the best.

i like how the people who are normal dont play video games like 5 hours each day and they usually don't take drugs....

I like how you just insulted a good portion of the clan. Always being a team player, aren't you?

I started smoking since i was 13 and now i am 22, i smoked a few every week now i am in full time work i smoke between 30 -40 day if i could but i have cut down with the birth of my baby daughter i am on 10 -20 but i will never quit i love the relaxtion after my daughter has been crying for the last 2 hours

And if you smoke out side like i do and always have nothing in the house gets smoked up! Cigars are the worst lol

But yeah i smoke Mairfair Smooth or Mayfair Skyblue

:D i am Having one now with my lapton in my gardern lol

I've smoked a cig or two, never really got into it. I only smoke a bit of weed now and again. By the way ross I tried to do the same thing. Luckily I did it when I was by myself so I didn't make an ass out of myself (I do enough of that already).

Lol to all the underage smokers.. Stop while you still can, I sound like a parent and/or teacher and/or counselor right now but seriously, you'll feel better about yourself. Oh and also the fact that there is no good point in smoking (not cool anymore).

Also, smoking just cigars doesn't count as smoking cause you don't actually inhale and it's only for the taste... but I want to try the tea leaves as well just for fun... hehe..

well now, io started around 12 years old, and my first cig was a camel menthol, but my usual is camel wides, or royals(when i have money), but on occasion i treat my self to a marlboro red. now ive been smoking for 8 years, and i have noticed some effects, but oh well. smoking is a great stress reliever, and it gets me off work for 30 mins. ive never been "high" off a cig, ive gotten a little lightheadedness(sp) but only at first. i have quit before, but i didnt like not smoking. ive acctually put out a cig on my tounge a few years back and it scarred ill try and get a picutre up. and for you guys who say were fags for smoking

FUCK YOU!!!!!

I never meant to imply that you get high off a cigarette, but what else do you call it? A nicotine high? Just that nice relaxed feeling you get.

I never meant to imply that you get high off a cigarette, but what else do you call it? A nicotine high? Just that nice relaxed feeling you get.

a buzz.

you can kill someone quite easily by extracting the nicotine from a pack of cigars and slipping it into their coffee.

I know how, but wont go into too many details, suffice to say that it is a very easy way to get away with murder. They would piss most of the nicotine out as soon as they died, leaving very little evidence.

a buzz.

you can kill someone quite easily by extracting the nicotine from a pack of cigars and slipping it into their coffee.

I know how, but wont go into too many details, suffice to say that it is a very easy way to get away with murder. They would piss most of the nicotine out as soon as they died, leaving very little evidence.

your moms evidance. sorry, ive been doing this all day.

would tea bags(dont laugh) work? like rip them up and grind them up? and would using a bowl work? i dont feel like inhaling healthy smoke with paper smoke.

also, eating 5 tablespoons of nutmeg is an halucenagion(sp) could it be possible to dry it and smoke nutmeg??????

also, eating 5 tablespoons of nutmeg is an halucenagion(sp) could it be possible to dry it and smoke nutmeg??????

Damn that brings back bad memories. No nutmeg does not work as a halucenagion, it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth and makes you sick to your stomach. Even if it was the shitty taste isn't worth whatever high it can give you.

Damn that brings back bad memories. No nutmeg does not work as a halucenagion, it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth and makes you sick to your stomach. Even if it was the shitty taste isn't worth whatever high it can give you.

it worked for me, but i also like nutmeg. maybe the fact you hated the taste, made your mind think nothing happened.

I hate the smell of tobacco smoke. I have never smoked tobacco nor will I ever. I live in Canada right, so there are alot of native reserves so you can buy cheap ciggarettes from there. I don't really understand why people would even start smoking. I would asume pressure.

I hate the smell of tobacco smoke. I have never smoked tobacco nor will I ever. I live in Canada right, so there are alot of native reserves so you can buy cheap ciggarettes from there. I don't really understand why people would even start smoking. I would asume pressure.

I started on cigars because I get them free. What a deal!

would tea bags(dont laugh) work? like rip them up and grind them up? and would using a bowl work? i dont feel like inhaling healthy smoke with paper smoke.

Yes and yes.

Use the insides of the teabags to roll into paper (or a bowl).

I started smoking since i was 13 and now i am 22, i smoked a few every week now i am in full time work i smoke between 30 -40 day if i could but i have cut down with the birth of my baby daughter i am on 10 -20 but i will never quit i love the relaxtion after my daughter has been crying for the last 2 hours

And if you smoke out side like i do and always have nothing in the house gets smoked up! Cigars are the worst lol

But yeah i smoke Mairfair Smooth or Mayfair Skyblue

:D i am Having one now with my lapton in my gardern lol

30-40 cigs A DAY?? You should say hello to cancer pretty soon.

hello cancer, see ya in a few years......

BRING IT ON!!!

also have you guys heard of this MRSA shit? apparently a few people got it in the farming area where i live, and now Portsmouth has to be clan and germ free, suck my balls germaphobes.

So I'm going to do this tea leaves thing, except for paper I'm going to use the paper from Honeys with that oh so irresistible vanilla taste.

Good idea? I'm a noob remember, don't bash me too hard.

So I'm going to do this tea leaves thing, except for paper I'm going to use the paper from Honeys with that oh so irresistible vanilla taste.

Good idea? I'm a noob remember, don't bash me too hard.

I'll justs stick to Rizlas since I have no idea what Honeys are.

Guest jagermeister

OO the nutmeg. you just eat it... smoking nutmell would probably destroy alot of the ingreidents at the temperature. i've tried eating a little nutmeg and i got a massive hangover.