Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Smokers

I know the majority of the people here are under 18, but I started when I was 14, and was just wondering if anyone else smoked, and what do you prefer? I prefer Camel Menthol Wides, or Kool XLs, but any menthol will do really (no I'm not black).

I know the majority of the people here are under 18, but I started when I was 14, and was just wondering if anyone else smoked, and what do you prefer? I prefer Camel Menthol Wides, or Kool XLs, but any menthol will do really (no I'm not black).

Disgusting. Menthol is so nasty. I don't smoke a lot, mostly when I'm drinking to enhance the buzz. I like anything Camel, non-menthol. Marlboros make me sick, literally.

How the hell can you smoke Menthol ? I like prince and Cecil.

Omg I hate non menthols. I initially smoked Golds and Royals, but they don't do anything for me anymore, and started tasting like shit. You ever put out a cig after only one or two puffs and keep it, and it just reeks everything up? Its like that but only in your mouth. Menthols taste so much better. Then again not much "does anything" for me anymore. I go through like half to a full pack a day. I can keep a non menthol pack for like three days. I've had this one pack of mellows for a week now. The only ones that really get the buzz going are the first ones of the day. Those are great.

I started smoking when I was 14 and quit 4 months later. Smoking tobacco sucks, lightheadedness only occurs your first 20 cigarettes. Then you're addicted and nothing happens except tar buildup and lung cancer. Good thing I didn't get addicted. This period of time when I smoked was also used for weed and I explained in the coinstar thread why I stopped weed.

Haha pwned. Oh by the way, my first cigarette was a Marbolo Menthol. My usual would be a Newport or an American Spirit. The greatest cigarette I ever had, I found it on the floor unsmoked. It looked like a woman's cigarette and it was called Pianissimo with a subtext 'Peche' (peach in French). It was amazing..... though they don't sell them in US according to cigarettespedia.com (or whatever its called). I guess someone bought them while on vacation and accidently dropped one.

i have smoked a cigarette before, but they are to damn nasty. i dont see hoe people get addicted. there is no point to smoking a cigarette, unless you want cancer. now pot is a different story......

Guest jagermeister

Tobacco smells everything up. I used to smoke a lot of cigars and the occasional camel. I've even cut back on weed it's a waste of money. If i feel a strong urge to smoke then I'll roll tea leaves and smoke them. They go down smooth, taste good, and you get a caffeine jolt.

well now, io started around 12 years old, and my first cig was a camel menthol, but my usual is camel wides, or royals(when i have money), but on occasion i treat my self to a marlboro red. now ive been smoking for 8 years, and i have noticed some effects, but oh well. smoking is a great stress reliever, and it gets me off work for 30 mins. ive never been "high" off a cig, ive gotten a little lightheadedness(sp) but only at first. i have quit before, but i didnt like not smoking. ive acctually put out a cig on my tounge a few years back and it scarred ill try and get a picutre up. and for you guys who say were fags for smoking

FUCK YOU!!!!!

Guest jagermeister
i like how the people who are normal dont play video games like 5 hours each day and they usually don't take drugs....

naturally you aren't talking about yourself of course?

Tobacco smells everything up. I used to smoke a lot of cigars and the occasional camel. I've even cut back on weed it's a waste of money. If i feel a strong urge to smoke then I'll roll tea leaves and smoke them. They go down smooth, taste good, and you get a caffeine jolt.

I'll try it out.

Guest jagermeister
I'll try it out.

Use Black Tea or Green Tea