Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

What do I get my boyfriend for his birthday!?

Fact. Unless they have the experience to match someone who is 21.

17 here. Now we just got to find a 4 year old....

Oh don't worry, you're with friends, sir.

I mean, who in their right mind doesn't enjoy a little AIDS?

No one in their right mind doesn't enjoy AIDS!

bong-guitar-mike-edison_iSdRc_1333.jpg

It's a bong and a guitar.

Might as well get this with it

1234322806096.jpg

I would send you seeds, but that shit is hard to go through security and everything.

Give him all the greatest things in the world at once. Give him a blow job while he is playing a videogame and smoking. Even though that's basically impossible

Give him all the greatest things in the world at once. Give him a blow job while he is playing a videogame and smoking. Even though that's basically impossible

I got a blowjob once while playing WoW.

It was fucking awesome.

Hello there. My boyfriend Alex's birthday is on August 2nd and I really want to get him the greatest gift ever. I love him more than anything and if anyone has any ideas, lemme know.

He loves music and he plays guitar, he smokes a shit ton of weed but I've gotten him pipes and shit before, I already give him really good sex everyday including bjs etc, and he is the nicest guy ever (=

Please help me!! Thankyou<3

A sex swing.

bong-guitar-mike-edison_iSdRc_1333.jpg

It's a bong and a guitar.

Might as well get this with it

1234322806096.jpg

I would send you seeds, but that shit is hard to go through security and everything.

1. I'm drooling right now.

2. Send it in a can of coffee grounds. Seriously.

My friend received 8 joints of the finest Hawaiian weed from her cousin for her birthday in the mail in a can of coffee.

Sending seeds should be even easier than sending joints, and coffee will mask any smell if they pass a drug dog by.

1. I'm drooling right now.

2. Send it in a can of coffee grounds. Seriously.

My friend received 8 joints of the finest Hawaiian weed from her cousin for her birthday in the mail in a can of coffee.

Sending seeds should be even easier than sending joints, and coffee will mask any smell if they pass a drug dog by.

Lol if samm wants i'll send her some seeds from The Netherlands.

Guest rw.Sentenced

LOL at retards who think things like coffee mask the smell of weed to dogs

Seriously Samm, buy your boyfriend a watch! It's an awesome accessory, and depending on the watch it'll go with most outfits!

For real, a really sick Nixon watch - he'll fucking love you.

It doesn't have to be Nixon obv. but I just think Nixon has some sick shit.

http://www.nixonnow.com/

EDIT: Plus he'll be wearing it all the time, and when he checks the time he'll be thinking of you! :D

I got a blowjob once while playing WoW.

It was fucking awesome.

Although it is somewhat off topic? What did you happen to be doing at the time in wow lol, could you even manage to play? Or were you just looking up at the ceiling and running into a wall? Perhaps in guild chat "ZoMg GuIZzzzz i'mmm g3tt1Ng a BJ riteeeeeee n0ww

Although it is somewhat off topic? What did you happen to be doing at the time in wow lol, could you even manage to play? Or were you just looking up at the ceiling and running into a wall? Perhaps in guild chat "ZoMg GuIZzzzz i'mmm g3tt1Ng a BJ riteeeeeee n0ww

Tanking a raid, we wiped, alot.

:P

Tanking a raid, we wiped, alot.

:P

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and if they give you any shit, guys STFU you no lifers I'm getting action right now.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and if they give you any shit, guys STFU you no lifers I'm getting action right now.

I no rite?

Guest Cheshire kitty

A talk box and synthesizer.

Sign in to follow this