Sign in to follow this  
Epicsauce

Purchasing admin wont work?

Fixed, please close.

how did you fix it, cuz I have the same problem, I think I have to link my bank account :(

I have this same problem, but I'm using a gift card because I don't want to use my credit card - don't ask.

But the funny thing is that it was a $25 gift card, I went home and went to buy it, and it doesn't work.

We call the card company they say theres $21.90 on it, what the fuck?

Today, I go to their website, check the card, its fucking $15.60, what the fuck is up with this?

I've used the same type of card before, this is my second one and its being a huge fucking bitch.

I have this same problem, but I'm using a gift card because I don't want to use my credit card - don't ask.

But the funny thing is that it was a $25 gift card, I went home and went to buy it, and it doesn't work.

We call the card company they say theres $21.90 on it, what the fuck?

Today, I go to their website, check the card, its fucking $15.60, what the fuck is up with this?

I've used the same type of card before, this is my second one and its being a huge fucking bitch.

Seems like you have an subscription to something else also using that giftcard..

Seems like you have an subscription to something else also using that giftcard..

On the website it said that the only transaction that was made was the first one, which put the $25 on it, so I haven't bought anything.

Sign in to follow this