Sign in to follow this  
Freekiller #3

sG is tight on money?

Skins in jailbreak would just give away rebellers though..If you know someone is wanted..you can just go ahead and see which person they are and bam, It's more of a reason for favoritism in my opinion. Unless of course you are talking about Ct's, Then that's an awesome idea having a custom skins as a CT

Obviously the terrorist skin makes them stick out, as well. We must get one unifying skin and set it as the default for both teams. It's the only way.

Obviously the terrorist skin makes them stick out, as well. We must get one unifying skin and set it as the default for both teams. It's the only way.

for jailbreak we could sell CT skins for terrorists for $5 so they could cheat whenever they wanted to

for jailbreak we could sell CT skins for terrorists for $5 so they could cheat whenever they wanted to

More than $5. That's a bargain! JB fags are retarded enough to go for $20, maybe $30. Mommy and daddy's credit card has no limit for their love. :3

I will still donate $15 if we can at least get an alyx vance skin for admins

Ill donate 10 if they are nude alyx vance skins

But really, when i get my desktop ill start donating like 20 a month or so. (I have a bunch of computers, we could run a server off one.)

sams nearly 18, she could make the clan some money by starting her own webcam show.

Ill donate 10 if they are nude alyx vance skins

But really, when i get my desktop ill start donating like 20 a month or so. (I have a bunch of computers, we could run a server off one.)

sams nearly 18, she could make the clan some money by starting her own webcam show.

I would actually pay for sam being nude on webcam.

(I have a bunch of computers, we could run a server off one.)

Computers are not the problem. Bandwidth is the problem.

Heck, if computers where the problem then I have a fully setup Linux server sitting right next to me at my house and two more I control at family businesses.

lulul get some pokemon in there for the JB servers :) But in all honesty, we really should get some sort of special skins for people who donate. It's like something everyone could look forward to when they do donate. It's the same process people use in GMOD servers.

I kind of like the idea of paying to Permaban someone, then they pay to unperma.... it sounds like a cycle of cha-ching to me. I pay to ban X, X pays to get unbanned, I pay again next month to ban X, Y and that little troll b!#$h Z. They each pay to unperma.... Money to be minted, printed and kept. Of course, one permaban pay per month, perma must last at least 5 days.

The Eaglewonj ban/unban deadly vendetta settling, grudge creating money printing system * Patent Pending* *Name protected worldwide* *Fee for idea to be determined in future, please mail my royalties to the nest*

Believe it or not, that was the sort of thing I was thinking.

Didn't think about the 1 ban a month though... Good way to keep it regulated and people keep paying.

Not sure about the $100 bucks. I remember people I would be willing to drop a $20 to get rid of for a month....

how about we rig it, if no one is actually willing.

Just pretend I paid 20$ to perma someone. and it costs 25$ to unban :) keep the cycle going.