Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Syndicate Gamers Digest Vol. 8 [7/9/10]

What are you talking about?

IIRC the first ROs ended because they just weren't really all that needed, how is that "terrible"?

And what recruitment questions who wrote? The questions have pretty much been the same for the past 2 years save for the new one I suggested be added because of hornycat.

The first recruitment officer was master chief, and look how that turned out, he was also the person that wrote the questions we use now, except for a few minor changes.

Guest Waffle

Isn't Master Chief, Phil or something? Philbo20000 I think.

Also Hannibal, Shadow Assassin, and I don't know what else.

The first recruitment officer was master chief, and look how that turned out, he was also the person that wrote the questions we use now, except for a few minor changes.

Master Chief wasn't an RO? I think he was JCS for a while like 3 years back.. and he might have written the questions.. but I doubt it.

He was JCS when UV still had the pledge system.

Master Chief wasn't an RO? I think he was JCS for a while like 3 years back.. and he might have written the questions.. but I doubt it.

He was JCS when UV still had the pledge system.

This. The first Recruitment Officers were Howard and Madbagel.

WHOS MADBAGEL IM TO NEW TO NO THE SEXY OLDFAGS LOL AND WHY IS SOME FAGGOT IN HIS AFATAR WITH PIP LOL ON IT THATS SO DUMB

WHOS MADBAGEL IM TO NEW TO NO THE SEXY OLDFAGS LOL AND WHY IS SOME FAGGOT IN HIS AFATAR WITH PIP LOL ON IT THATS SO DUMB

I totally see what you did there.

ooh oooooh, I was an RO too.. for like.. a month or something.

ooh oooooh, I was an RO too.. for like.. a month or something.

Church, CoinStar owed me like 50 bucks, do you wanna just give that to me now?:o

Grats to all the RO's but i didnt see a surf RO. Whats the deal with that? I probably dont have much power to say anything but i will show my point in if no one is willing/chosen to do it, i wouldnt mind doin it. The surf server would be the only server you would find me on.

On that note, I'd love to be the surf RO. I rarely play surf, and am quite certain I never have, so I'm obviously a prime candidate.

Guest Fohacidal

Its not even funny anymore. That joke was so last week

Sign in to follow this