Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Syndicate Gamers Digest Vol. 8 [7/9/10]

Guest Waffle

Clay, I don't recall Longcat ever saying that, in your sig... O_O

Guest Waffle

D:

I feel... Violated.

DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU. YOU ALREADY SAID WHO BLACKJACK WAS. GTFO.

But thatz what makes eet funee, see?

Cuz its lyke an infectshun, or summat.

Derp.

Thanks everyone who said bye and thanks for your work!

Peace out to everyone in this thread.... people who stole credit for my work, people who dont know the hell I am, and the people I call "friends".

Thanks everyone who said bye and thanks for your work!

Peace out to everyone in this thread.... people who stole credit for my work, people who dont know the hell I am, and the people I call "friends".

Who are you?

;). I guess. Meh, at least there's not as much QQing as previous digests have brought.

Guest Waffle

No, it was pretty retarded. RO is not needed, oh jeez guys, we need people to moderate the recruitment applications, even though basically anyone can do it.

No, it was pretty retarded. RO is not needed, oh jeez guys, we need people to moderate the recruitment applications, even though basically anyone can do it.

RO is essentially someone who makes Excel spreadsheets (if things are still done like they were before) and talks to people. It takes 4 brain cells, and fortunately JB hasn't consumed all of blob's. Fortunately for zach, having normal size testicles is not a requirement, so his steroid ridden body is acceptable. Just kidding, lul.

RO is essentially someone who makes Excel spreadsheets (if things are still done like they were before) and talks to people. It takes 4 brain cells, and fortunately JB hasn't consumed all of blob's. Fortunately for zach, having normal size testicles is not a requirement, so his steroid ridden body is acceptable. Just kidding, lul.

i laughed ;p

Most of the Staff ( not all ). Do not even go on our servers. RO's are people who are anactivemember of this community, and our servers (which is something not all staff tend to do ). To give out referrals an valid input on the recruits.

Guest Waffle
Most of the Staff ( not all ). Do not even go on our servers. RO's are people who are anactivemember of this community, and our servers ( witch is something not all staff tend to do ). To give out referrals an valid input on the recruits.

A monkey can be an RO... Wait... O hai Chosen.

You used the wrong which by the way. :3

'Cause this is a good digest, the decision to bring back the RO was a good choice.

I seem to recall the firs recruitment officer in UV ended terribly although the recruitment questions are pretty much the ones he wrote.

I seem to recall the firs recruitment officer in UV ended terribly although the recruitment questions are pretty much the ones he wrote.

What are you talking about?

IIRC the first ROs ended because they just weren't really all that needed, how is that "terrible"?

And what recruitment questions who wrote? The questions have pretty much been the same for the past 2 years save for the new one I suggested be added because of hornycat.

We should implement a rule where if a person's app goes to like -10 votes, he can't join EVER. It would cause recruits to be more prepared and not have the thought 'There's always next time.' It also stops recruits from trying too many times and finally pass through due to lack of opposition because of laziness.

Sign in to follow this