Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Warcraft Source #1 - Beta bug report thread

It seems to me that Troll, Savage, and Fox can all get away from being rocketed either by evasion or by immunity.

It's not evasion. It doesn't do damage to Infected either.

:P

It seems to me that Troll, Savage, and Fox can all get away from being rocketed either by evasion or by immunity.

And while we're on that note, can Priest get the kill after 'rocketing' his killer?

i have an idea why it might do what it does, and will do

It's not evasion. It doesn't do damage to Infected either.

Ive also seen people on Takeno not get killed by rocket. Is it all of the knife races or just some?

I have seen rocket from killing priest work, though.

Priest doesn't get the kill for it though. The 'killed' player is just killed by a point_hurt that isn't directed by anyone.

Also, though Klark may be the guy for this, the map downloads for the server don't seem to be working. I can't download any new maps, and Mamza can't either. Such as CS_Officepro2008 (mamza couldn't dl that) and cs_nightambush or something (which i couldn't dl)

Yeah I had problems dling cs_office2008pro, and I remember people were having trouble downloading one map (can't remember what it was named, it was the one with all of the intricate statues.)

I think you're talking about de_wanda? Didn't have any problems download it.. It's just a big file lol. Believe people are just too impatient to download maps. It was worth it though.

Most likely because it takes forever at the beginning of the download. People are just impatient about it I suppose. Nothing wrong with having to download it from FPSbanana anyway.

Just realised this. When you buy crusaders wish and it saves your pistol, you have to pick it up (realised that before, not my point). But when you buy crusader's wish with duelies and pick them up when you spawn, they only have one clip in them (30 / 0). This happened to me multiple times.

Default is broken.

When you repawn, and you are still alive, you don't get your 100 hp back. You respawn with what you had.

ALSO.

If you respawn right as round starts, you will mole.

And you don't get 2k when you respawn *cough*expertise*cough*

respawn races dont respawn with their gun. (at least for Undead Lord and Warden)

is it supposed to be like that? Because whenever i respawn with a crappy pistol I just get raped in the face.

(and by crappy I mean glock. USP is sort of ok)

CHILLING ESSENCE IS BUGGGGGGGGGGGED

IT'S A PERMANENT FREEZE ONCE THE SOUL REAPER DIES

It's been fixed, now it's a permament slow if you're on a race that doesn't have an ultimate that speeds you up like beast or swat leader.

Yiyas is nerfing my Troll. What da fux mang? You think I wouldn't noticed, BUT I NOTICED.

Edit:

Also, fire's slow is waaay too slow. Can barely move when set on fire.

Yiyas is nerfing my Troll. What da fux mang? You think I wouldn't noticed, BUT I NOTICED.

Edit:

Also, fire's slow is waaay too slow. Can barely move when set on fire.

I didnt do anything to troll :|

Fire just puts you to 50% of your total speed.

Yeah, 50% is really fucking slow. Really really fucking slow.

AND DON'T LIE TO ME. I KNOW YOU CHANGED IT. The ultimate used to take 5 seconds to be ready, but now it requires 15 seconds. That crucial 10 seconds means I can't rush their spawn. QQ

Yeah, 50% is really fucking slow. Really really fucking slow.

AND DON'T LIE TO ME. I KNOW YOU CHANGED IT. The ultimate used to take 5 seconds to be ready, but now it requires 15 seconds. That crucial 10 seconds means I can't rush their spawn. QQ

That's called fixing age old bugs. If you want though I can fix it properly; in that it starts the cooldown from when the round starts like it was supposed to??

Sign in to follow this