Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Warcraft Source #1 - Beta bug report thread

Remelia doesn't get x3 crit dmg from knives any more :\

I can outknife all knife races now. Except maybe savage.

bump,

stone of vitality doesn't work (doesn't add 25 max hitpts)

I don't think it's supposed to buddy. I know that if you buy it, on keeper of grove, you can heal yourself up to 175hp now :D

remilia gets 1.5x crit from knives... it has half the hp... do the math :|

no stone of vitality is supposed to make your max hitpoints 125. not increase it by 25.

so races that start with 100hp can have it increased to 125. (but they wouldn't start with 125, they would have to heal up to that)

Also, Outlaw and Selene don't seem to be evading anything.

I'd eat my shoe the day you can outknife my troll with Remilia.

So what's up with Stone of Vitality? If i remember correctly, I can still get 175 on troll.

oh, before it only added like 15-20 to your max hitpts. So i used it on default with that ring of regen :)

I guess it's working now? I'll check it out

oh, before it only added like 15-20 to your max hitpts. So i used it on default with that ring of regen :)

I guess it's working now? I'll check it out

i haven't changed it at all for about 8 months so i think it's still working

I keep losing like 10 levels every time I leave the server, there should be level saves more frequently, not at every round because the lag would be annoying, but more frequently.

And I was wondering why the savexp command was taken off.

Your levels are only saved when it says that its saving instead of when you disconnect now?

lol i never noticed.

How about saving the levels at the end of every other round or so where kills/deaths dont really matter as much

You know how it gives you a personal notice when you are over the racelimit for your team?

Could you make this public? At the end of each round it puts out that ____, ____, ____ are over the race limit on _____ which has a limit of ______.

Obviously this would GREATLY help me and other admins to control people who stack hp races or things like that.

Also, I've noticed Elvish Enchanter's heal is broken.

You know how it gives you a personal notice when you are over the racelimit for your team?

Could you make this public? At the end of each round it puts out that ____, ____, ____ are over the race limit on _____ which has a limit of ______.

Obviously this would GREATLY help me and other admins to control people who stack hp races or things like that.

like server 2 used to? and Empire you have admin?

I don't know if its already been said, Molecule's antiknife is broken. It still throws you up, but doesn't seem to do damage.

It does falling damage :) especially if you're in a map like crackhouse. Is it supposed to be that way?

The falling damage will not work in a map like office or while you are inside the crackhouse.

I also highly support Empire's idea. Just an hour or so ago we were playing compound, and there were like 4 Fox-tails on terrorist, and it took a while for them to reduce it down to two after constant bickering

The falling damage will not work in a map like office or while you are inside the crackhouse.

lol it doesnt work on most maps. It just works sometimes when the upper limit of the map is high enough. Most maps dont really go that high.

lol what I said before was meant to be a joke.

Stone of Vitality works, but it states in that green text 'You have bought the Stone: You maximum hitpoints is 125" That's why I probably was thrown off before. It should say you now have +25 hitpoints or something.

And, is Elvish Enchanter supposed to heal itself now?

And... Invis is still really high.

And... Evasion is annoyingly high.

Stone of Vitality works, but it states in that green text 'You have bought the Stone: You maximum hitpoints is 125" That's why I probably was thrown off before. It should say you now have +25 hitpoints or something.

And, is Elvish Enchanter supposed to heal itself now?

And... Invis is still really high.

And... Evasion is annoyingly high.

it will say "your maximum Hp is now : <enter your new maximum hp here>"

elvish enchanter always healed itself, it used to at a rate of 10xGuys Healed in HP, which I nerfed because it could easily achieve 2-300hp in a minute if you forgot.

really dont know what to say about invis because it still is really exactly the same to me.

evasion is just a useful skill now. it's the same proc rate as before.

And... none of those are bugs.

i don't know what's up with the rocket thing; perhaps the new evasion is twitching it; but it is coded to ignore point_hurt. will try to figure out what's wrong with it.

And... none of those are bugs.

i don't know what's up with the rocket thing; perhaps the new evasion is twitching it; but it is coded to ignore point_hurt. will try to figure out what's wrong with it.

:P

It seems to me that Troll, Savage, and Fox can all get away from being rocketed either by evasion or by immunity.

And while we're on that note, can Priest get the kill after 'rocketing' his killer?

Sign in to follow this