Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Warcraft Source #1 - Beta bug report thread

Invisibility is too high.

I've heard that banish doesn't go away once a player is hit with it.

Chain Lightning for Zeus (the range) has been drastically reduced.

Glock Monster spawned with a USP?

Crusader's Wish isn't working for me

Lobotomy doesn't work (or it doesn't let me know it worked)

No green or blue lines for roots or chain lightning. (someone said this was on purpose though)

Chain lightning and roots do not tell you how many people you have rooted/lightninged anymore. (The big white letters on your screen)

Invisibility is too high. (I think i might have mentioned this somewhere)

oh btw, thank yew yiyas

Empire's Bug List #1

(Undead Scourge to Crypt Lord and some random bugs in between)

- Default - ultimate doesn't work if alive. _default still works if its dead

- Orb of fire doesn't work (or it does, fire is just not noticeable anymore)

- Mole doesn't work

- invisibility is too high

- Knife races can use guns/ have guns equipped on their back (How do ZE servers do it so the zombies don't pick up guns?)

- If flame pred is killed by an explosion - the flame pred will kill a teammate with its own explosion (and resulting in -50 pts)

- You don't get kills for exploding (as flame pred/undead scourge), but you do for molecule now

- Phoenix didn't seem to work for blood mage

- Speed is higher than it used to be

- Undead Scourge blows up way too often (it shouldn't be a 80% proc rate... more like 50 or 40)

- ranger of the woods heals all dmg up to its max hp of 100. (before update it only healed 25hp)

- ranger of the woods only poisons for 2 dmg instead of the 5 before the update

- parasite was maxed on my duskian, but it only did 50 dmg instead of the 75dmg that is stated in raceinfo

- duskian's teleport doesn't work. either it never occurs or it doesn't teleport you back to spawn after you lose 30-40 hp

- Keeper of the grove doesn't tell you if its reflecting dmg (crypt lord too) i'm not sure if it ever did but i can't tell if it's working

- crypt lord's ultimate doesn't work (it might make an opponent lose hp, but i never gain it)

- duskian's ultimate doesn't work

- Circu the lobotomist's ultimate doesn't work

- playerinfo is broken (this is my main weapon against people abusing knife/p228/lurker and it's broken

Crypt Lord's Spiked Carpace is say I get 200 armor, but I'm only getting 72 (it's at level 5).

my main problems are crusaders wish not working and when using entangle roots or chain lightning, if you use it and it doesnt hit anyone, it still cools into cooldown. and if it does hit someone, it doesnt say it does, it just says noone close enough.

Crypt Lord's Spiked Carpace is say I get 200 armor, but I'm only getting 72 (it's at level 5).

The maximum displayed armor is 128. That's why you start with "72", which is in fact 128 + 72.

Holy Juggernauts armor is bugged, until you get it maxed, I think. Which isnt much of a problem but its something to look into. Also, his ammo enchantment on the deagle and auto shotty are bugged; they only give you ammo if you survive the round.

EDIT: Also, when attempting to change race while still alive, it tells you you will change at round end but you never do; you have to change when youre dead or you stay on the same race

Empire's Bug List #2

I found all of these bugs before the update this morning, so just ignore any you've already fixed.

- Shadow Hunter's wards don't work, it says you get three wards in the beginning of the round, but when you try to use it, it says you have 0 wards remaining.

- Tatsu Ice Dragon - no more blue tracer when you hit somebody, and no more ice crystal thingi when you freeze somebody

- Master Sniper - no more crazy blue lines when you crit hit somebody with your scout

- Lord of the Pit - Lost its crazy awesome purple lasers.

- Invis needs to be toned down

ok idk if some1 posted this already or not but once in a while shopkeeper's abilities dont work when i die i get weapons back (crusaders wish) and the ulti works but i wont get like speed or invis or pot luck that round it doesnt happen alot but it will happen every once in a while

I have notice Human TP works but it only TP so far. A good example when playing Dolls, I could TP from outside CT spawn to the second ledge now I cannot.

Buffed teleport from 75% to 125% and gave most of those races temporary fall immunity. Gave Goldentail permanent immunity.

Race limit restrictions should work now too.

i think i mentioned this once....

or twice...

or even three times....

or i might even have said it four times.

and p228 is OP

Does anybody else still feel that invis is way more effective than it used to be?

Yes.

But it makes P228 agent actually effective so I stopped complaining.

And technically, the invisibility on p228 is broken as you do not become more visible as you move faster. So technically it's broken and stuck on maximum invisibility (not moving)

and p228 is OP

I was referring to ALL the races with invis. The new graphics, I think, has caused the invis to actually disappear pixels instead of making each pixel more translucent.

p228 was fine before when it was used as a HS race.

It had a 200% recoil meaning you had to pick your shots carefully and if you did it correctly you could rip through a bunch of people. (with the 200% dmg HS or something)

and it had an ultimate, so you could pop out of invis, pick a new spot fast and go back invis. Now, you're completely invis 100% of the time, with no accuracy reduction, and no speed reduction

Ring Leader's Rally Call (15hp for team) is broken.

Ring Leader's mugging doesn't work. I keep stealing 0$ from people.s

lawl, terrorist will not blow up anymore even after you steal cash which you don't get it.

All of priest skills aren't working except ultimate immunity which works half of the time.

Ultimate Immunity for Keldon Warlord only activates like 50% of the time. I mean I pick a race that has ultimate immunity b/c I want it all the time, not 1/2 the time. It's like picking a chain lightning race that only works 1/2 the rounds.

I'm pretty sure (90%) that keldon warlord's extra krieg dmg doesn't work.

Lilith: Ultimate doesn't work and it thinks the race is maxed at lvl 26 so you can only allocate 26 points to skills.

That is how the race is supposed to be. You only get 26 points to use, you can't completely max it out just like you can't max everything out in borderlands, skill wise.

Sign in to follow this