Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

Warcraft Source #1 - Beta bug report thread

Server will crash if someone talk at the end of the round.

It will crash after 30 rounds, it can't change itself to a new map. Only will to change map is to RTV.

Zombie still can pick up gun

KJ is 1000% invisible

Thanks

Your mean talk as in over the microphone or through typing?

I've seen it go onto the next map fines, i dunno if that was one off error or not.

Not sure bout the zombie thing; should be the same for all of the knife races if zombie gets it like that.

KJ should have visible knife.

mm i think im gonna disable all restricted to knife/pistol/1gun races for a day or two and see if anything changes.... I look at the logs and it's something different each time and other times it's just purely unexplainable.

zombie and knife races and any race with specific weapons keep picking up weapons on the ground when they should just walk over the weapon, but they drop it right away, its not that big of a deal unless u are in combat cuz it makes u retake out ur wep and can screw u in a sec if u cant shoot while u are in a fight

nah man. i still could pick up a gun with a zombie and shoot with it...especially when i m in a combat.. i pick up a pistol and then the next second... i got a head shot out of this guy.... not so fun... i was just knifing, keep clicking the left click ... and then now start shooting.

Another problem... somehow, my gun, my bomb, my pistal , my knife will gone invisible.. i can't even see it on my hand. The graphic is gone. I could still shoot my gun but I just can't it.. I can't even see my hands ... just the crossair that is it.

It happens randomly, it could be in the middle of the round, as long as i don't die, all the things are still invisible.

*yiyas, yeah, talking on mic at the end of the round might cause crashing sometime.

Another problem... somehow, my gun, my bomb, my pistal , my knife will gone invisible.. i can't even see it on my hand. The graphic is gone. I could still shoot my gun but I just can't it.. I can't even see my hands ... just the crossair that is it.

It seems to happen when you're near someone respawning... at least as I've seen.

mm i think im gonna disable all restricted to knife/pistol/1gun races for a day or two and see if anything changes.... I look at the logs and it's something different each time and other times it's just purely unexplainable.

maybe ur bad coder? and u shud uninstall ;P jk so it seems if the players rtv at least on the 10th round we dont crash anymore server crashes and talking at the end of the round while it goes into the new round crashes server.

yeah shopkeeper often went inside a wall or into the ground.

Playerinfo does not work sometime. when you type in chat, nothing show up, so as other commands. It comes back randomly after a few rounds. And it will be gone randomly for the whole map.

Yiyas. let us know if you want us to play close attention to anything while we are playing. Thanks

As shopkeeper on compound I became a mole and was teleported underground outside the map.

its not just shopkeeper's mole its all the mole's and sometimes the mole teleports you back to your own base and sometimes halfway to a bombsite

invisibility seems to be much more 'invisible' (the percents seem to be higher than what they're stated)

lurker's USP has been invisible

And I can demo/get people kicked for using knife races w/ guns right?

If we RTV around 10 rounds in, we actually could save our levels because of the map changes. It makes people happy and stay in the server for a few more maps.

It seems like the skill, Earthquake is broken, it is way too much now. It is to the point that you can't even walk straight or shot.

Thanks

invisibility seems to be much more 'invisible' (the percents seem to be higher than what they're stated)

It's because of the OB engine's graphics, I think. The same is true of lowgrav and speed, they're way more powerful than they used to be. Essentially, all invis/lowgrav/speed races need a 5-10% nerf.

As Ranger of the Woods, the craft weapon ability sometimes will give me 45 bullets in my M4, as apposed to the 60 bullets that it rarely puts in.

As Ranger of the Woods, the craft weapon ability sometimes will give me 45 bullets in my M4, as apposed to the 60 bullets that it rarely puts in.

Same with Keeper/Juggernaut/Remilia/every other increased clip class.

Wardens fan of knives doesnt work correctly. It tells you you are going to mole after freeze seconds (first five seconds or w/e) and then it teles you. It never teles you to the opposite spawn but will spawn you randomly around the map and often inside of a building where you cant shoot anyone or get shot by anyone.

I was playing earlier today when I was gunned down by a zombie with a glock. Damn! Scared the fuck out of me. Additionally, a Lurker had a deagle out, and was busting caps.

I was playing earlier today when I was gunned down by a zombie with a glock. Damn! Scared the fuck out of me. Additionally, a Lurker had a deagle out, and was busting caps.

Demo, go to complaint, get them bans for bug exploitation.

Alas, I was not too worried about it at the time, and I had to go in about 5 mins anyway. If I see it again, though, I'll make sure to get some IDs and demos so some heads can be cracked.

Yeah demo-ing stuff will be nice, Empire.

I try to bench everything on Human for invis, and Undead for speed/lowgrav so if you guys come up with some values to replace their invis/speed/lowgrav I'd be fine with that. I can't really tell on this computer as it runs everything on minimal graphics.

I thought longjump was easier too, not sure if anyone else felt the same.

As badass as Lurker with deagle is, definately demo them if they do it often :P I'll rearrange things to try and prevent things like this soon.

Also Ranger of the Woods gives you 45 bullets if you have to create a new M4, "Craft Weapon creates", while 60 if you already have one, "Craft Weapon reloads".

the scroll of respawning causes multiple respawns

-the respawns can happen both in that round and the next rounds( i once respawned in 3 different rounds off of one scroll and i also respawned twice off a single scroll in one round)

-the scroll also seems to give me lag which disappears roughly 2 rounds later

Sign in to follow this