Sign in to follow this  
adam :)

New players as CT's.

Okay, I'm really annoyed tonight, I'll explain the hole situation, Okay most admins that are ussauly on at this time ( Right now ) don't play no more.. So i'm the only admin on most times.. I get about 7 CT's i know the majority of them have mic's. I restricted 2 Early for no mic. About an hour ago these CT's are showing signs of no knowledge about the motd.

2 of them go into cinema and just chil leave goldentongue by himself trying to controll about 15 T's. So i restricted them after i found out they had no mic's And i asked them 4 times to go back and help there team. So then i get another 5 CT'sl freekilling. I let one of them off. Yet he done it again. So i restricted him..

Now to be honest is there any way that there can be a plugin or something that makes all new player detected by the server to stay on T for 20 rounds.. If not then don't worry this is pointless.. it's just the amount of freekillers i came across and people who don't read the motd is stupid. I restricted a total of 15 people in 2 hours 7 of them was in 10 minutes.

Thanks

Guest Waffle

I'm pretty sure there have been multiple threads you fucking genius.

I'm more interested in having a plugin where it restricts retards like you from the game. I would definitely pay money for that.

I was laughing so hard at the amount of people Adam was restricting. I'm not saying it wasn't warranted, but there was so many retards in the server it was hilarious.

Guest Waffle

There are so many retards on the forums that it's not hilarious.

what a genius."a system that detects new players" by the amount of time they are in the server. just because they are new to our servers, doesn't mean they arn't super experienced in other servers.

I'm pretty sure there have been multiple threads you fucking genius.

I'm more interested in having a plugin where it restricts retards like you from the game. I would definitely pay money for that.

LOL.

You sir, win at life.

Congratulations.

what a genius."a system that detects new players" by the amount of time they are in the server. just because they are new to our servers, doesn't mean they arn't super experienced in other servers.

Since when were SG's jailbreak rules the exact same as other servers'?

So i'm a retard because i'm Curious about if there is anyway this is possible? I'm a retard for restricting the CT's who had no idea about the rules? I'm a retard for making a new thread on this? Okay, Say what you have to. Seriously. I Don't care about what you say, But i'm not here to take shit from other people, I'm here to ask questions & I don't see if you didnt give a shit about this thread, Then why post on it. Honestly relax.

Lol. I didnt say i wanted it on i said is it possible. At the start i highly doubt it and even if they are "Super experienced " in other servers does that give them the right to randomly decide to play jB and not learn the rules and just go on ct and kill everyone. No.

So i'm a retard because i'm Curious about if there is anyway this is possible? I'm a retard for restricting the CT's who had no idea about the rules? I'm a retard for making a new thread on this? Okay, Say what you have to. Seriously. I Don't care about what you say, But i'm not here to take shit from other people, I'm here to ask questions & I don't see if you didn't give a shit about this thread, Then why post on it. Honestly relax.

Just ignore the dude.

If he really wants a big dick contest, he should just ask for it.

Just look at the little signature under his name. He has one line to say something about himself, and he uses it to call someone a faggot.

*sigh*

There's one in every forum.

It's fine. Sometimes it happens, but it seemed like you went a little crazy with the restrictions, just chill with those.

As for the New Players as CTs, this has already been discussed long ago.