Sign in to follow this  
Robert Timecock

"Cutting Off" Policy

Ok guys, hypothetical situation. I am a CT and I hear a T knifing the vent in lego. He could go 4 possible routes. Showers, pool, roulette, or armory. I didn't actually see him knifing the vents, but I decide to take a chance, so I head for pool. I arrive at pool and I see the T in question swimming. I blow his fucking face off. Is this against MOTD?

Guest rw.Sentenced

You shouldnt be leaving your team

Are you saying letting a terrorist loose with direct access to armory is less of a detriment than the loss of one non-essential CT?

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to go into vents based on what you see, not what you hear.

I wasn't talking about entering the vents, merely proceeding to a possible exit that I expect a terrorist will emerge from.

Are you saying letting a terrorist loose with direct access to armory is less of a detriment than the loss of one non-essential CT?

I wasn't talking about entering the vents, merely proceeding to a possible exit that I expect a terrorist will emerge from.

Then it would be vent exit camping, shouldn't be doing it, just wait till LR ask him/her to come out, if not go into vents (if past 1:00)

Then that's vent camping.

Edit: Dammit. Ninja'd by Lopez

Nope, not allowed to do it. It's essentially the same as going outside in Spike or behind cells in Prison Break Final to check for rebellers, as anybody could use the excuse that they heard terrorists knifing the vent.

Also under the camping policy it says not to cut off terrorists at vent exits.

Read Novacaine's post. You should have received all your answers there. Closing this thread so no more spammish posts get in.