Sign in to follow this  
Justin!

Headsets.

I've been looking at headsets. I'm currently looking at buying the Turtle Beach Ear Force HPA2. Is that a good choice? If not, what is good? Please post your suggestions. :)

I've been looking at headsets. I'm currently looking at buying the Turtle Beach Ear Force HPA2. Is that a good choice? If not, what is good? Please post your suggestions. :)

headset.jpg

I heard this one is really good.

LOL LOPEZ the MICROPHONE LOOKS LIKE A DOWNWARD PENIS. TEEHEE 4th grade Humor. But in all seriousness, yeah those Turtle beach's are fine and dandy, but if you have a little more money to spend I would reccomend Astro Gaming Headsets.

headset.jpg

I heard this one is really good.

Unfunny paint image was never funny. Try harder next time.

I have the Turtle Beach X-52s and I'd easily recommend them to anyone with a 5.1 surround sound card.

Turtle beach? Really? Go buy you a $4 desktop mic, and a pair of AudioTechnica ATH-AD700's.

Enjoy your superior sound quality. Seriously, the sound quality of "gaming" headsets are a joke.

Dont buy any of those gaming headsets,its a fucking rip off. It is not worth it and they break easily. Get a real headset.I have the G35 Surround Sound headset. It is the most amazing headset. It has a built in voice changer too. And surround sound makes it feel like you have multiple speakers in your room when its just a headset. Sound quality is amazing.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam_communications/internet_headsets_phones/devices/5095

Dont buy any of those gaming headsets,its a fucking rip off. It is not worth it and they break easily. Get a real headset.I have the G35 Surround Sound headset. It is the most amazing headset. It has a built in voice changer too. And surround sound makes it feel like you have multiple speakers in your room when its just a headset. Sound quality is amazing.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam_communications/internet_headsets_phones/devices/5095

>Gaming Headsets are a fucking ripoff

>Suggest a gaming headset

Come on, just buy the Audiotechnica ATH-AD700s

Or a nice pair of Sennhieser headphones.

Then buy you a decent $10 mic with a desk stand. You'll be blown away with sound quality.

The headset I have is no longer made by logitech, but they replaced it with THIS

(I am unclear if the quality stayed the same) but with mine it provides great sound and clear voice transmission, been using it for around 4 years now, still works perfectly.

There are many good headsets for many price ranges, we just need to know your budget, helps a lot.

As you post a gaming headset...

Get the Turtle Beach X11s. I have them and they are amazing, and pretty damn cheap too.

You really need to step up your game, kid. Even though you don't play CSS anymore.

Well the G35 is the only headset that isnt a total ripoff,its surround sound.

Neither is mine, and I got it for $50. Mine didn't come with a build in sound card, though. Turtle Beach for life.

i have the TB hpa2, its 5.1 surround (not virtual)

sound quality is great, its big, but comfortable (can wear for 10 hours straight and not give you a headache)

mic is great quality

2 years old now and still works like i just opened the package

Surround sound in a headset is a gimmick. True story.

That's what I thought, too. Definitely helps in CSS. Not so much in CoD, though. You don't even need sound to play that shit. It's like BC2 on Easy mode.

That's what I thought, too. Definitely helps in CSS. Not so much in CoD, though. You don't even need sound to play that shit. It's like BC2 on Easy mode.

download colored models

win game

If you have the money, yes, turtle beaches are great. My friend has a $120 one and its fucking amazing. though I was never one hugely for using headsets. Used to have a brookstone one, but a pissed off girlfriend fucked it out a window. I just use regular comp speakers these days.