Sign in to follow this  
Couls

THE USA MIGHT WIN IN EXTRA TIME... wait they got scored on the first 5 minutes again.

Guest Fohacidal
god damn, netherlands played a good game.

Uruguay v Netherlands - Uruguay.

Germany v Argentina - This should be a good game, but I think Germany will come out on top.

Paraguay v Spain - Spain

Germany v Spain - Germany.

Uruguay v Germany in Finals. Germany to win WC.

That is, if Argentina loses, and Spain loses as well. I honestly think that the Germany/Argentina/Paraguay/Spain games will be more interesting then the previous games.

What the fuck? Uruguay over Oranje?

What kind of pot are you smoking 2-0 Netherlands advance

IDK, I have a bet with Uruguay LOL. I'd hope for the best even though the numbers are against me.

Fuckin 3 minute goal. 4 players offsides, lol. But Mueller is out next game, QQ. That was a bit of a harsh call, imo.

Edit:

Oh god. Germany is wiping the floor with Argentina. I think we need another 4-x win for Germany, no?

Guest Fohacidal

Argentina got wiped out. GOODBYE MARADONA! Only reason I liked Argentina was because of Messi

No games till the 6/7th. I wish I lived in Europe or Afri- haha wait, no I don't. I wish I lived in Europe because of the awesome times to watch the Cup. I have to wake up at 2:30 am. ):

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Germany are so boring. They score every goal the exact same way, it's like watching someone play FIFA.

They're pretty entertaining for me. Their offense is awesome, and who wouldn't like that cutey Ozil?

I want to see Germany play Netherlands... that would be a great game. Although i thought Germany and Argentina was going to be a good game

Germany Spain is going to be a hell of a game. I think Germany will win though. Spain has gotten lucky to score. Paraguay had a penalty that they blew. Spain wont beat Germany

Guest Horny©at

I want the Miami heat to win the national soccer cup!