Sign in to follow this  
Couls

THE USA MIGHT WIN IN EXTRA TIME... wait they got scored on the first 5 minutes again.

It seems like the USA doesnt play soccer first half and first 5 minutes of any game. This time donovan didnt rescue them. They are now eliminated :(

Great game to watch. Germany ball movement was pretty fluid and I liked both teams playing aggressive unlike that Brazil v Portugal game. Zzzzzzzz.

at least England is out of it. Now we won't have to worry about England fans trolling the US

Oh I'm sure I can make fun of Rooney more than Donnovan. Also, keep in mind that the majority of the US couldn't care less for football.

at least England is out of it. Now we won't have to worry about England fans trolling the US

No, it was the other way round... US fans troll us every time they talk about football. Just reading your original post made me feel trolled.

Guest Fohacidal

Mexico wasnt even supposed to get that far. Its a freak of nature accident france collapsed when it did otherwise they wouldnt have even made it out of their group

I feel bad for the referees this cup.

I don't feel bad, half of the referees and linesmen should and probably will lose their jobs due to their idiocy.

The USA scored twice but both times were the goals not counted due to offside, which wasn't offside AT ALL.

Today England - Germany, it was 2-1 and England scored a beautiful goal which wasn't counted because apparently the linesman wasn't wearing his glasses at the time. It went over like

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ <--- This much.

I don't feel bad, half of the referees and linesmen should and probably will lose their jobs due to their idiocy.

The USA scored twice but both times were the goals not counted due to offside, which wasn't offside AT ALL.

Today England - Germany, it was 2-1 and England scored a beautiful goal which wasn't counted because apparently the linesman wasn't wearing his glasses at the time. It went over like

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ <--- This much.

Some of them have been making truly awful calls, but sadly at worst they will be demoted. I was more referring to stuff like how the ref you are referring to had to be given bodyguards by FIFA because they were afraid for his safety.

Yeah I mean if The Netherlands was playing 1-1 against a country like Germany, and we score in the last minute of extra time but the ref calls it offside when its not, and we lose in golden goal or penalties, I would try and beat that ref up too.

Guest Fohacidal

What FIFA needs to do is stop being retarded and install replay reviews like they do in the NFL. Fuck them not wanting commercial breaks

I swear to god if FIFA implements commercial breaks every 5 minutes I will blow my fucking brains out.

Then you're an idiot. You can't complain about ref calls and then NOT want replay challenges.

Personally, from groud level, I'd bet it was pretty hard to see whether that was over the line or not. I guess you could argue that the second goal would of gave England momentum, but cmon, Germany was definitely the better team and I can see them in the Finals.

I'm just gonna pretend this is the thread where we talk about the tournament as it progresses. Netherlands will obviously crush Slovakia. Brazil v Chile may be interesting, but we all know how Brazil plays. Zzzzzzzzz.

I found this relavent to the Germany game:

Yd4xq.png

I hope the Netherlands plays Germany in the finals.

It will be fucking great, if we lose , we'll smash their cars if we win we'll smash their cars.

I hope the Netherlands plays Germany in the finals.

It will be fucking great, if we lose , we'll smash their cars if we win we'll smash their cars.

Psh, Brazil is gonna beat down Netherlands.

Brazil v Germany, baby. That's my prediction.