Sign in to follow this  
Guitar Guy

RIP CSS

The orange box engine is a modified Source engine and still run's on the original source engine. So it is still the source engine, look in the source SDK once in a while as well. The correct name for the source engine's are Source engine 2006/7/9 7 being the OB revamp of the Source engine.

//I don't know shit. Period//

I think that should be on my profile instead. :P

Nah trust me, there are thing's not everyone know's but when it comes to games and server's I TRY to stay on top form :P

A limerick:

I once played a game called CS.

I considered it a great success.

But then Valve reared its head, favored Mac guys instead,

And now this game's a slovenly mess.

It's funny, my friends and I were just arguing over MW2 and CSS and how CSS is better for its gameplay.

Now it has nothing.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I don't think the hitboxes are altered, but the shot registry itself is way better.

Not really.

The registry is way off.

In ZM, I knifed someone 2-3 times before it actually worked. I was ontop of Longcat's head in wtfhax and knifed him, 3-4 times, fell off his head, hit the ground, and he didn't get turned.

Was raging.

Is anyone experiencing what I'm experiencing? When you spectate, does it appear that the guns are going off yet you can't hear it because the person isn't actually shooting? The people I spec'd weren't shooting but their guns were going off and you could see the recoil, see it light up but there was no sound.

It's funny, my friends and I were just arguing over MW2 and CSS and how CSS is better for its gameplay.

Now it has nothing.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Not really.

The registry is way off.

In ZM, I knifed someone 2-3 times before it actually worked. I was ontop of Longcat's head in wtfhax and knifed him, 3-4 times, fell off his head, hit the ground, and he didn't get turned.

Was raging.

yeah took me 6 Deagle shots to the head of vendetta...who was afk...sparks came out of his head everytime... after the 5th one, the 6th on killed him

Is anyone experiencing what I'm experiencing? When you spectate, does it appear that the guns are going off yet you can't hear it because the person isn't actually shooting? The people I spec'd weren't shooting but their guns were going off and you could see the recoil, see it light up but there was no sound.

This has happened to me and my brother

I think it is a pretty cool update!

/Sarcasm off

I am, for one, extremely disappointed with this update; moreover, i bought my brother an account so he and i can play Jb server. Boy he was disappointed.

If things do not seem to improve i am just going to buy another MW2 account.

I want my 6 Bucks or however much it was, BACK!

I declare shenanigans Valve. . . The weapons all behave differently now, hitboxes are fucked, movement is smoother but you slide around like you're in a mario game, and now we're flooded with MW2 players who've never touched CS because of the sale price. . . I am not amused.

Shenanigans and heinous fuckery most foul. . .

Try visiting the steam forum's.

The reason for this was a unexpected error when porting to the full game. Gemany and Australia have censor law's which demand the game do that if it was too stay. It bugged out for some people though. Goto the steam forum and look for a thread in the CSS subboard, it should ask you for some detail's to help rectifiy the problum soon.

Why are the ragdolls different for some peoples games but not others? Some people in the VG server had them kneeling down and putting their hands on their head while mine was the regular 'ol spray of blood and flying bodies.

I get the same problem with the kneeling and stuffs. But whatever. :l