Sign in to follow this  
Subaru

I think this guy is hacking

it's a shame he won't join #1. He thinks I'm a nub and could use his lesson when I have very little races maxed on #2.

I won't join server 1 because the few times I did, all the admins were threatening to ban me basically if I kept doing the 'blatant' stuff I was doing.By blatant stuff, they more or less meant awping. Then I joined another time in about 3 minutes people put up a vote ban. (that was actually going through)I primarily play these pubs because I really am that much better than a public source player, and it is extremely fun for me to hear people bitch about dying to me. But your server is full of "TOP CLANZ PLAYERS" that think they know anything about the game because they can get some kills with their level 4000 racaes with max move speed, 250 life, and extra damage. If I get banning immunity/admin, then maybe I could play that server for a while. But I already know I would be annoyed because of being targeted by kids with races I have never seen/have because I don't put 1000's of hours into a public server.

Regardless if you can kill me or not in a WCS , it absolutely proves nothing about who is better at CS:S. I have played WCS for less than a month, I would not expect to be better than you kids who live on it.

But your server is full of "TOP CLANZ PLAYERS" that think they know anything about the game because they can get some kills with their level 4000 racaes with max move speed, 250 life, and extra damage

Why do I find this ironic coming from the guy that plays on a server with overpowered races (IMO of course) and is offering lessons to be better on said server.

mfln130l.jpg

My question to you is, were the admins on during the time you were so called, "threatened to be banned," admins in the sG clan or were they some random user? Besides since when a 30 minute voteban that doesn't count towards your 6 bans and you're out ever stopped anyone from rejoining after the ban?

Why do I find this ironic coming from the guy that plays on a server with overpowered races (IMO of course) and is offering lessons to be better on said server.

mfln130l.jpg

I play every race, I dont even have a race past level 50, except bob the novice which is like lvl 53 or something. I usually play night elf, CSS pro, wizard, gentlemen, or succubus hunter.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

it's a shame he won't join #1. He thinks I'm a nub and could use his lesson when I have very little races maxed on #2.

P.S. I joined server 1 and went 24-1 against a kid that blatant walls and bug abused a race. While playing on the floor of a friends room, with 80 ping on shit wireless. Late. Started out with level 1 undead scourge too, sup.

P.S. I joined server 1 and went 24-1 against a kid that blatant walls and bug abused a race. While playing on the floor of a friends room, with 80 ping on shit wireless. Late. Started out with level 1 undead scourge too, sup.

I think I can speak for the whole community when I say

cool-dog-hey-cool-story-bro41.jpg

Regardless if you can kill me or not in a WCS , it absolutely proves nothing about who is better at CS:S.

Oh yes, because that is the important life skill. Who the hell cares?

P.S - I'll let you know when we care about your ability.

I think the lack of us caring speaks loud enough for us not to have to say it, Oracion ;)

Thing is, if he was a great player but not a dick, I would respect his ability in game like I do for iyedol, Wraith and others that I commonly play with on WCS#1. He just insists on being a douche.

Thats what Im saying.

I had respect for him before, even when he was constantly ripping my face off with the AWP, but after reading this thread a few times I pretty much lost all of it.

I cant stand cocky jackasses...

Thats what Im saying.

I had respect for him before, even when he was constantly ripping my face off with the AWP, but after reading this thread a few times I pretty much lost all of it.

I cant stand cocky jackasses...

just like you can't stand it if I start owning you because you lost to a pokenerd :P

Hey Ive got nothing against pokenerds whatsoever.

And I dont mind you owning me cuz Im not that good at CSS

So I dont see where you get that :P

EDIT: Does it amuse anyone else that this thread did nothing and has turned into more or less a joke?

EDIT: Does it amuse anyone else that this thread did nothing and has turned into more or less a joke?

It was a joke from the start, lol.

I've had four hacker accusations in the CD about him. It's not hacks though it's fishy IMO.

But the dick attitude makes me wish it was true.

Ive watched him quite a few times and seen nothing that I cant chalk up to skill, memory, or good internet/rig/headphones.

But like Ive said Im with you on the cockiness.

lol, you should have been on #1 when he was on. The lag was sooo bad, registry were horrible and he was getting so many kills due to lag.

Ive watched him quite a few times and seen nothing that I cant chalk up to skill, memory, or good internet/rig/headphones.

But like Ive said Im with you on the cockiness.

:) Unfortunately, as I basically said, you would get banned for cheating before me legitimately. I constantly do stuff that may seem sketchy or 'random' to you. Some stuff I do is an accident and 'random' to me, that is when most people in the server shit themselves and are 100% sure I wall. But if you watch me play, I take shots all the time I probably won't hit, I can wall spam for 60 rounds in a row and not get one person. I can also kill people through a door back to back, source is really random, it is when the occurrences of random events happen quiet frequently (i.e. diminished randomness and more on purpose ) when cheats come in to play.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

lol, you should have been on #1 when he was on. The lag was sooo bad, registry were horrible and he was getting so many kills due to lag.

I think you didn't check my 110 ping that spiked to 200, and my constant lagging out every 2-3 seconds. I had company help me with electrician and plumbing shit so I was staying upstairs and using wireless.

P.S. Where were the complaints in the Complain Department? I check it just to see if I get any new topics!:) It is seriously a major reason I play this server.