Sign in to follow this  
Alex4108

eGO "Family Friendly"

Okay, so I was bored out of my mind at 3am last night, and came up with the best eGO rant in a while. Here we go....

Alex: Hey, isn't eGO family friendly?

Death Blade: Yeah.

Alex: Shit. That means I can't say shit. Because I'm permed now

Death Blade: Oh nice.

Alex: Wait... If its to family friendly

Death Blade: Ya?

Alex: Why are we killing people? Why are there dead bodies everywhere? And why are we playing an M rated game? Thats not exactly family friendly...

Death Blade: err....

You guys decide, should I put this on eGO and see what they say?

---

eGO server barrage members

E412

EverGreen

Monkeh (Maybe)

Metallica (A friend of mine)

Hornycat

** 3PM CENTRAL TIME JUNE 21st! Get in the BHOP channel on ventrilo, and we'll launch it from there **

--

Do what I did, go in there JB server and say " WASSUP PUSSIES!" freekill the whole T team and then get banned. Funny shit, especially if you have a mate in too demo/record it. Becouse the reaction you get is just side spliting half the time.

But do it and make sure you SS what happen's.

Haha. Sadly, I'm permed from eGO. Apparantly language is a big nono. I also freekilled the entire team once. They didn't like that.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Okay. So its been almost 10 minutes now, and they still haven't touched my topic. Slacking admins?

Haha. Sadly, I'm permed from eGO. Apparantly language is a big nono. I also freekilled the entire team once. They didn't like that.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Okay. So its been almost 10 minutes now, and they still haven't touched my topic. Slacking admins?

Lol, I got my perma'd for my bind with a quote from Team.Alaska | Will: "If it ain't white it ain't right."

Guest Horny©at

EGO can go suck a big fat one. Counter-strike is a game that only people who are older than 17 should be allowed to play, over 15 if you're in the UK. I don't know why it's a family friendly server honestly,it's a fucking terrorist game. If they want family friendly than go play "hello Kitty Island Princess" on the fucking Wii.

I want to assemble an sG squad of 25 people who enter there jailbreak server at the same time and be super racial in there and I record it; but we know this will never happen.

Inb4glaceonnegrepsthispost

EGO can go suck a big fat one. Counter-strike is a game that only people who are older than 17 should be allowed to play, over 15 if you're in the UK. I don't know why it's a family friendly server honestly,it's a fucking terrorist game. If they want family friendly than go play "hello Kitty Island Princess" on the fucking Wii.

I want to assemble an sG squad of 25 people who enter there jailbreak server at the same time and be super racial in there and I record it; but we know this will never happen.

Inb4glaceonnegrepsthispost

I'm in.

And I thought OUR Jailbreak server was a fuckin' hugbox. eGO must be run by Mormons or the Powerpuff Girls or something.

Also, this.

LOL. I would love to join. But sadly. PERMD! But yeah. if i can find a way to get on, we go barrage their jailbreak with the most racist shit we can find. Maybe some sex ads too? :D

You are all fucking retarded.

Someone has had their tampon lit on fire.

Quit being a buzzkill.

I"ll record this, just let me know when you bitches are gonna do it.

Guest Horny©at

we can do it tomorrow get on vent and ill try to get as many people as possible. They might think we are gonna crash their server with 25 people(or more) joining at the same time.

Kk, Tomorrow 3oclock PM CST, Everyone get in sG ventrilo, in the BHOP channel. Nobody ever uses it. If we get enough people to connect at the same time, they'll definitely go crazy.

This is my official warning: if you guys plan on doing this, then expect a permanent ban off of everything sG on the hardware level. sG in no way condones this shit, so quit the childish crap.

This is my official warning: if you guys plan on doing this, then expect a permanent ban off of everything sG on the hardware level. sG in no way condones this shit, so quit the childish crap.
Right, 3 o'clock it is. We should play normally a while to get everyone in/not draw suspicion.

I love this.

Sign in to follow this