Sign in to follow this  
Martyr Shu

Racist jokes on CT joke day, minus the N word.

Quit being pussies and just allow it. It's called a joke for a reason.

Now, if someone's joke is to scream nigger into the mic ad nauseum then they obviously have reason to be punished.

I also really don't see what the retarded taboo is with using 'the n word' as long as you're not referring to anybody or intending to use it offensively. I don't see why we should have to censor ourselves just to discuss it. Is someone really a big enough baby to get upset about that?

Yea I think racism should be disregarded when it comes to joke day or something since you are not directly aiming it at someone, but like during a round it should be still be dealt with

You know saying the 'N' word is the only racist thing out there, it's not like the black race is the only race out there vulnerable to racism. Caucasians, Latinos, Asians, you name it, they can all be affected emotionally be racism.

Back to topic, racist jokes on joke day, allow 'em , in all fairness, they are quite funny :D:D:D

On CT joke day I'll allow some racist jokes as long as they don't use any racial slurs or anything. As far as I'm concerned it's just a joke and all in good fun, and if somebody is honestly offended by "black jews have to sit in the back of the oven" then they really need to lighten up.

Though of course, if any advisors rule that it's inappropriate no matter what then I'll stop allowing it.

So there is a difference between saying racist things and saying a racial slur?

Cool story bro. I dont see any reason to not allow it as long as it is what dyscivist said not just screaming the n word, but the classic ones that are just sterotypes which most people find funny even if it is about your own race.

I just thought I would that racism is not after a targeted person, but a race in general... With that being said, as long as nothing is used in hate, I don't see the problem....

If they are about your race, than learn to laugh at yourself...

If you can't laugh at yourself or a joke that contains you either directly or indirectly, than you should grow up and learn the world is not all after you...

I have friends and coworkers of practically every common race that gets a raciest joke and they can all laugh at them.

Now sexism jokes are where the true problem lies.... most women I know, laugh and get even rather than get offended... I think the races should learn from that....

Rebel next round as a T.

So there is a difference between saying racist things and saying a racial slur?

As far as I'm concerned, when somebody tells a joke playing off some sort of stereotype and is all in good fun, there's no real reason to get all worked up about it. Though when they use slurs, they're unnecessary to the joke and then it starts becoming more hateful and less funny.

Can someone make a picture that shows exactly when to draw the line, and when it's just fun and games?

As I would like to clarify when there should actually be a line drawn.

I normally tell people to keep it in good fun, no slurs or anything too hateful.

eg "What's the best kind of black person? A dead one!" I would kick them for that one.

Wanna hear a joke, Nova?

Black man with a job.

What if they say spic, or coon or honkey..

it seems like everybody here thinks you can only be racist against blacks..

Those are all slurs, so I would kick them and warn for them if I had told them not to use any slurs.

But in all honesty, I don't know one white person that gets offended when people call them a honkey or cracker. They sound too funny to actually get offended or angry.

Who cares holy crap. As long as they don't say shit about the race or verbal words that would be meant to be racist. If they are just saying it in a accent who cares. Most of the time its just for fun.

But iin all honesty, I don't know one white person that gets offended when people call them a honkey or cracker. They sound too funny to actually get offended or angry.

FUCK YOU! BAN NOVA.

Guest Horny©at

What is an Asians favorite drink?

WAAATAAAAAA!!

No racial slurs, (for example, "nigger" "chink" "spic" "cracker" etc.). Racial jokes should be fine as long as they don't have the slurs. I'd expect you guys to be mature enough to handle a joke :3