Sign in to follow this  
EL_PATRON

"teargas"

What the fuck?

Can someone explain...?

Well the smokegrenade has turn into like this teargas/poisonousgas or something instead of just making a cloud of smoke so it like makes you loose health and when you stand right in middle of the smoke you die in seconds and if you go near it it slows you down and you just die anyway lol

But no dont take it off!! its good! XD

Lol its funny + good because the ts can also kill their own team so yeah :)

But the CTs throw it and the T's get stuck in a stack and all die.

Yeah I know, but I think klark needs to like do it something so that it shows up who killed who like before with the smokes so that we know who threw it and shit :) should be called poisonous gas instead of tear gas? lol

I prefer taking it off. People will die easily. And you know there will always be that someone who will throw it into the crowd of ts and kill them. I know there will be a time like this and no one will know who threw it.

I prefer taking it off. People will die easily. And you know there will always be that someone who will throw it into the crowd of ts and kill them. I know there will be a time like this and no one will know who threw it.

Tear Gas is suppose to disperse people. Instead of having it hurt people, how about slap the shit out of them instead with 0hp slaps? This would have a dispersing affect. :cool:

I like the teargas mod. Not many maps give out smoke grenades, and on the ones that do we can just check chat (FIRE IN THE HOLE) to see who threw the nade to freekill on CT. It's more or less a Jihad Mod for terrorists. (Buy a bomb and blow yourself up :3)

I like teargas, and quite frankly, I think CT's should be restricted form having any type of Flash or Smoke grenades....

There is not a legit reason I can think of, except during a rebel or raid.

I have actually seen very few successful raids, the most successful being at the disco of the map with jeopardy.

Maybe have !raid where the ct's can get smokes and flashes, or maybe have them get them when the clock reaches 1:00.

Doing the 1:00 grenades will also act as a reminder of search and destroy time.

T's should always have access to nades though.

I do realize this would mean no more fancy addons/hats for CT's.

I would say take the damage off, or reduce it down to like 1hp a second or something small...

Though I do like the Slap idea.... :D

Remove it. It's really annoying when you're playing on T and some retarded CT decides to throw a smoke into the stack of Ts. No fire in the hole message, CTs blaming 4 different people. It's not worth the trouble it brings