Sign in to follow this  
Nuclear_Ash

WCS engineers

Maybe 1 would sufice but when i asked engineers (Kai and Klark) they usually fixed the problems on the spot. Of course what the problem was isnt a race nerfing but minor 1s like Shopmenu restricts or Server Restarts. Could use a coder/Race modifier guy

Well Havana has spoken highly of his coding skills and a passion for wanting to be proactive on new races. Not sure he has the time but it would be worth a shot.

If i could code... i would do it... but i cant.... Havana is always saying stuff about what he can do so why not give him a trial? if you say a defined period trial he can only fuck up so much then lol or might do great and can be on it full time....

Chikendinner

Either way, we need a fully dedicated #2 engi. And I do say that Havana state's he has been coding for 4 year's and he has some custom races in his thread allready which I haven't seen yet.

BlackJack got engi and he hasen't been round that long. So I say we should give Havana a try.

Either way, we need a fully dedicated #2 engi. And I do say that Havana state's he has been coding for 4 year's and he has some custom races in his thread allready which I haven't seen yet.

BlackJack got engi and he hasen't been round that long. So I say we should give Havana a try.

Havana would be a good choice base on what I have heard and seen but again that is up to the higher ups. I said let him code one race and have them put it on WCS2 to see how it works and then go from there.

Why would you want some noob that can't even write his own races to run a server as popular as this one.

Of course, you guys don't know how to code so I won't bash you all for suggesting Havana to be considered for this position.

But having some cocky tard who thinks he can code by copying and pasting things together run a server is worse than just letting the server sit there for months on end.

like some of the guys said why not give him a try it would be nice to have a fully dedicated engineer for #2 he doesn't have to run the server right away just start with coding and fixing races

Why would you want some noob that can't even write his own races to run a server as popular as this one.

Of course, you guys don't know how to code so I won't bash you all for suggesting Havana to be considered for this position.

But having some cocky tard who thinks he can code by copying and pasting things together run a server is worse than just letting the server sit there for months on end.

Agreed. The lastthing we need is another Bios, he did more dmg to the server then good. All I gotta say is Kia and Espy will = much win

like some of the guys said why not give him a try it would be nice to have a fully dedicated engineer for #2 he doesn't have to run the server right away just start with coding and fixing races

Try......no try. Do or do not. There is no try....

-Yoda

No newbies for engineer plz

Why the fuck didn't I see this thread before >>

I COULD do it, but I'd need some help from the other engineers on race approval/testing, because I would NOT want to take the shit for my new Headhunter/Lurker/Lina race combo :D. TBH though, I'd rather not take the responsibility. Even if things are moving (really) slow, nothing really has gone wrong (yet).

EDIT:

And kai, most of my races aren't C/P races. I DO c/p abilities that have already been made and work perfectly, recoding them is completely useless. If you look at my premade race thread, those are slap-togethers of simple custom skills and c/p'd skills meant to show people how a race is coded and to let them dissect them. If you want me to code something from scratch, throw some ideas my way.

And about you calling me a cocky tard, how about you grow up and actually talk to me or SHOW UP in server 2 so you can see who I am, instead of making assumptions based on no fact at all about a person you've never even met?

like i said befor you don't have to let him run the server in fact i wouldn't till you feel like you can trust him but we really need an Engineer who plays in server #2 not one that says yeah i'm the Engineer for server #2 but i never play there because if we had an Engineer that played there we would have Lina working just fine

like i said befor you don't have to let him run the server in fact i wouldn't till you feel like you can trust him but we really need an Engineer who plays in server #2 not one that says yeah i'm the Engineer for server #2 but i never play there because if we had an Engineer that played there we would have Lina working just fine

I wouldn't want to run the server anyway, used to run my own til I shut it down because I lacked time. Only reason I have time to play now is because my internship and school ends during summertime. I'd be happy to HELP, but yea.

I wouldn't want to run the server anyway, used to run my own til I shut it down because I lacked time. Only reason I have time to play now is because my internship and school ends during summertime. I'd be happy to HELP, but yea.

I would feel better if applied for membership first, then start talking about rcon access. You don't give the keys to the car to someone that isn't licensed to drive.

I'm sure most of us would vote you in.

I would feel better if applied for membership first, then start talking about rcon access. You don't give the keys to the car to someone that isn't licensed to drive.

Chosen I was thinking the same thing, Havana please apply to sG.

Not to be rude, but when the hell did I ask for rCON access? WCS is coded through modified eventscripts in notepad, so nobody needs rcon to get things to work. All they need is someone who knows the mod to help out on the server end.

On the other end, though, I might apply soon. I'm waiting on my school and work schedule for next year so I know how much time I have, and whether I'll be able to balance in CSS.