Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iherdcows

Iherdcows' App for sG (accepted)

bump

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

I just have to ask if you really read what i wrote. I added my own experience towards cow and i said i hoped he would get in. I am part of the community so adding my personal experience cannot hurt :\. Herdcows is a good player, but sometimes he tends to act a little bit immature i.e a way a little kid would act. Also, he shows maturity and is a fun player to be ingame with. About him being a ct he does not do it very often and freekills a little bit above average. That is basically what i wrote in less words and poor grammar. He does not seem to be very active ingame or on forums also his Last Activity is 06-19-2010 07:46 PM.

yeah i just got back from summer camp so yeah, i wasn't active...

Guest Waffle

No If I didn't already vote no, 10/15?

lol you guys are so bad, voting no on one of the frequent JB players. So what he's 14? One year age difference from me lolol, yet he's not even annoying. Voting no just for age is just being biased. (I bet you haven't even played with cows for that long.)

lol you guys are so bad, voting no on one of the frequent JB players. So what he's 14? One year age difference from me lolol, yet he's not even annoying. Voting no just for age is just being biased. (I bet you haven't even played with cows for that long.)

yup only like 2 people have played with me has voted no... ffs

yup only like 2 people have played with me has voted no... ffs

Honestly complaining about it does more to harm you than help you, bud. :(

There is always and 2nd chance, a 3rd chance, a 4th chance and a 5th chance...and it goes on...No need to complain bro, if people vote no, OH WELL !

Changing my vote to yes

10/15

Abstaining makes the vote 10/15.

Voting yes makes the vote 11/15.

Well, even back when I was able to play css all day/night long, I don't think I ever recalled seeing this kid play.

That, along with his age..

I would feel bad to vote no but he's past 15.. so..

No.

15/15

This is the worst possible reason to vote no for an application, especially when you haven't even played with them. Just abstain if you haven't played with him. Voting no because he was past the required number of votes is retarded.

So the vote now stands at 12/15

thanks for clearing that up

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

i only complain if they vote no because of my age... thats something i cant change...

You shouldn't complain, period. I know the whole 'LET'S VOTE NO BECAUSE HE HAS A SQUEEKY VOICE AND/OR IS A KID!" is ridiculous , but complaining isn't going to help. It'll just make you look like a utter complete nob head.

You shouldn't complain, period. I know the whole 'LET'S VOTE NO BECAUSE HE HAS A SQUEEKY VOICE AND/OR IS A KID!" is ridiculous , but complaining isn't going to help. It'll just make you look like a utter complete nob head.

i guess i see ur point :/

Guest Fohacidal

There is a reason there is an age limit for a lot of things. This community is one of those things that should have an age limit

There is a reason there is an age limit for a lot of things. This community is one of those things that should have an age limit

=/ i guess but if they show maturity they should be let in

No age limit, that isn't cool.

The applications are fine, if people play with person applying and see how they're maturity level is they can either give a no or yes.

No age limit, that isn't cool.

The applications are fine, if people play with person applying and see how they're maturity level is they can either give a no or yes.

i can agree with that lopez

<rant>Age... a measurement of time since birth... not a measurement of maturity, respect, ability, sociability, contributions, or anything else...

I (until I went to summer camp 2 weeks ago[will be back in 4 and able to use a good internet connection]) play with cows a lot and he is one of the best and longest known player of jb for me, I don't think I've specifically ever had a problem with him. I really don't even see him freekill often, if ever. I believe some people should change their votes from no to abstain unless you have met him on the servers. Voting no due to his age is an unjust use of your voting powers (in my opinion) of this community if you have never even met the guy. </rant>

<rant>Age... a measurement of time since birth... not a measurement of maturity, respect, ability, sociability, contributions, or anything else...

I (until I went to summer camp 2 weeks ago[will be back in 4 and able to use a good internet connection]) play with cows a lot and he is one of the best and longest known player of jb for me, I don't think I've specifically ever had a problem with him. I really don't even see him freekill often, if ever. I believe some people should change their votes from no to abstain unless you have met him on the servers. Voting no due to his age is an unjust use of your voting powers (in my opinion) of this community if you have never even met the guy. </rant>

that amazing shotgun... I'm proud

Changing vote to yes...

15/15

Keep it up for about 2 weeks...

his original was no and was changed to yes so wouldnt it have gone from 14/15 to 16/15 (-1>0 would be 15 then 0>+1 would be 16)? so isnt his vote count one higher than stated?

I think that makes the current vote count 13/15, tell me if i just missed where it was corrected...