Sign in to follow this  
adam :)

Admin/Admin+ help.

Well i bought admin, (criticize) me all you like, But i'm sick of being online at australian times (9 - 11pm) and no admins on, Which allows freekilling and ct's with no mic's. I bought admin not to abuse but to make sure when i play and others play at the same time as me. Like i said barely any admins on, So that nothing like freekilling or ct's with no mics etc etc happens.

I have searched the forums and don't have a clue if i can restrict and slay with just admin (admin+ say's its sold out =/ )

So i just wanted to know what i CAN do with admin and what i CANT do ( not the rules the commands )

A list of admin commands would help so i know what to do in situations of freekilling and ct's with no mics.

Thanks. Once again you can say "HAHAHA adam has admin!" all you like, But i am trying to help those who are on at my time & those that are on when no admins are on.

Thanks again.

/mute & /unmute are pretty important

/freeze is useful for doing mic checks

/ct # restricts the person for any number up to 20

/slay slays them of course etc.

What you're probably going to be using the most is /slay & /ct

A basic admin command goes as follows:

/mute @all

or

/slay adam

or

/ct adam 5

Pretty simple once you get the hang of it. You're also going to want to bind a key as "sm_admin"

i.e. "bind f12 sm_admin"

brings up the admin command menu. Can do pretty much anything from there.

So when doing a mic check i type in console or ingame chat?

eg. /freeze @all

and slaying someone with the name of jackman

would be /slay jackman

and restrict will be /ct jackman 5 or any number up to 20 .

Also i tryed typing sm_admin in the games chat and nothing popped up..

For game chat it's !admin, for console it's sm_admin or just admin. Bind it too a key.

A lot of people forgot or dont know about this, but typing sm_help in console will bring up a list of command's to view, then typing a number afterward's will give you a page referenced to that number e.g. sm_help 5 will display page 5. All command's you can do are in there, typing a command without anything that follow's will display what the command does e.g. sm_kick will display what kick does and how you use it.

Are you sure there isn't admins on? There is ALWAYS one admin on atleast. Especially on during 9-11pm. Maybe you just aren't paying attention.

iAlwaysFail has made a extensive post about admin binds, just type admin binds into search , and click the one made by iAlwaysfail

I made one first. D:

Are you sure there isn't admins on? There is ALWAYS one admin on atleast. Especially on during 9-11pm. Maybe you just aren't paying attention.

I made one first. D:

Im like nearly always on most of the time I see you, and sometimes I come in different names cuz normally no admins on when I get on so yeah he probz doesnt pay attention lol

Oh and yeah Skotti I got my binds from your thread when I first started out then modified some lol <3

Alway's. I meant like australian time which is now so yes your on but were you on last night this time ? =/ cause i got freekilled nearly 30 times last night at about this time and no CT's had mic, Btw do you know when admin gets activated? 24 hours or does coin rarely come on?

Its currently 2:15pm now, wat time there now? I cant remember I didnt stay on very long cuz I was lagging like hell because was downloading shit. Urm when coin gets to it, he has like a list or something and he goes down it or something so just be patient.

Oh LOL. Alrite nice, Thanks for telling me now i know you will be on. It's 11:25PM here atm. Thanks for the help. Btw. I'm 19 if you didnt see ingame. Didnt know why you asked though, I'm assuming because i bought admin? LOL

Oh LOL. Alrite nice, Thanks for telling me now i know you will be on. It's 11:25PM here atm. Thanks for the help. Btw. I'm 19 if you didnt see ingame. Didnt know why you asked though, I'm assuming because i bought admin? LOL

No problem :), Yeah thats the reason XD lol

Lol, Getting all these people asking all these questions about "WHY DID YOU BUY ADMIN WHY! OMFG WHY" i'm just like um.. Don't i have a right too? Give me a break already i'm 19 not a 12 year old who will abuse.

Lol, Getting all these people asking all these questions about "WHY DID YOU BUY ADMIN WHY! OMFG WHY" i'm just like um.. Don't i have a right too? Give me a break already i'm 19 not a 12 year old who will abuse.

Yeah probably because you havnt really been playing on the servers much then buying an admin lol

Hmm well i played, 98 hours all of this jB server in 2 weeks. The hole time ive never been CT just learning, But meh, People can have their say all i'm going to do is use my admin correctly .

I made one first. D:

FOr real ? :(

UPDATE: Check Skotti's post on admin binds ;)