Sign in to follow this  
LOPEZ

The JB Family Tree

Too bad TTT is turning out to be a smash hit, and now JB will fall into darkness.

Thank GOD for ttt. And NO! We want JB to stay alive for the JBfrags (seewhatIdidthere?itsmyname!lol)

If EVERYONE from JB comes to TTT, it'll have the exact same downfall. It's bad enough with the 3 or 4 bad kids from JB

God save us. Can't we just have bigger balls in the ttt server and ban the kidiots???

Too bad some of us don't HAVE GM :(

Um. Sorry, but that's why it's so awesome.

The only good thing about TTT is RDM.

Die in a fire, stay in JB. Kthnxbai!!!!!!!!!

ONLY REASON I DONT LIKE TTT CAUSE MITCH ALWAYS FIGURES OUT IM THE TRAITOR :[ and i havnt done anything yet xD

You don't ever talk to me when you are traitor. When you are innocent, you won't stop talking c:

Trouble in Terrorist Town. Much more fun than JB.

I dunno man.

Something needs to be done for innocent terrorists. It gets fucking boring. Especially when the same people are picked every round as tratiors and I sit for 20 rounds without being a traitor or a detective.

The funnest thing to do is just fire around peoples heads but not actually shoot them, so they kill you and lower their karma. Then it's just as bad as waiting for a new round in JB.

Something needs to be done for innocent terrorists. It gets fucking boring. Especially when the same people are picked every round as tratiors and I sit for 20 rounds without being a traitor or a detective.

This.

The funnest thing to do is just fire around peoples heads but not actually shoot them, so they kill you and lower their karma.

More importantly this

I dunno man.

The funnest thing to do is just fire around peoples heads but not actually shoot them, so they kill you and lower their karma. Then it's just as bad as waiting for a new round in JB.

This.

Messing with the props is only fun on certain maps, like Roy the Ship where you can used the vending machines and crates to block of the stairs at the front of the ship.

Admins rarely turn on the max prop punch, and when they do, you always get that one person who whines and bitches about it.

I've gotten owned by props when I'm alive, even once when I was just about to win the round for the traitors, and I still love when it's turned on.

Trouble in Terrorist Town. Much more fun than JB.

Debatable.

The funnest thing to do is just fire around peoples heads but not actually shoot them, so they kill you and lower their karma.

That is pretty fun.

Yeah the time limit should be lowered a tad. It feels like I wait forever once I die.

Isn't there some option called "haste mode" that can be toggled on that forces the Traitors to do shit? As in it starts with a low time limit, and as traitors trait, it increases?

Isn't there some option called "haste mode" that can be toggled on that forces the Traitors to do shit? As in it starts with a low time limit, and as traitors trait, it increases?

this is true. We should figure out how to haktivate it. At least give it a try yaknow?