Sign in to follow this  
Zagrao

Curbing on Negative reputation

then technically, staff shouldn't have any as any updates they post will automatically get a thank you post. So technically staff members shouldn't have a reputation as they can easily just power their way past everyone else with a simple minor update to whatever they want to post an update on.

So, in theory, the top 4 in having the most reputations are staff and managers which means pretty much, only the people with powers get the most rep. And seriously, I am requesting this thread to be locked up and put in trash.

They could just manually edit their rep if they really cared that much.

Meh, it's kind of hard to enjoying playing on the sG servers when I'm called out as a pokefag, etc., etc., etc.

It's also pointless to carry a somewhat normal conversation on the forums due to my username. It's not the reputation that I'm qqing about although I'll say some of the snide comments do need infractions especially since the N word is going through and no enforcement on racism is being done.

It seems to me that bit by bit, sG is falling to pieces from many things that could be easily fixed yet isn't fixed. Negative rep me for all I care, the clan is falling apart and it's not from anything special on the forums, but rather the users in the clan.

Meh, it's kind of hard to enjoying playing on the sG servers when I'm called out as a pokefag, etc., etc., etc.

It's also pointless to carry a somewhat normal conversation on the forums due to my username. It's not the reputation that I'm qqing about although I'll say some of the snide comments do need infractions especially since the N word is going through and no enforcement on racism is being done.

It seems to me that bit by bit, sG is falling to pieces from many things that could be easily fixed yet isn't fixed. Negative rep me for all I care, the clan is falling apart and it's not from anything special on the forums, but rather the users in the clan.

use of the N word? wut? Also if your QQ cuz people make fun of your Forum handle. You have had a few name changes, and its not like your stuck with it.

Guest Cheshire kitty

There's a sig request section.

Mitch isn't cute.

I can understand outlaws in communities.

Hopefully your post count shows you've been here a while.

So i'll take your opinion seriously, I am also glad to see you haven't blamed a specific group or person here.

Don't overlook what glaceon says unless you've ruled out that it's only a social thing against him.

On the note for racism and "nigger",

I disapprove of censorship in every way, shape, and form.

Yet, I have not seen a business or community really thrive whilst not having censorship.

This is disappointing but you have to take into perspective that you cannot run things the way you want while parents are raising their children differently.

Last note,

If there's something in this post you did not understand, please ask.

Don't reply to it and make this conversation look stupid because you didn't ask.

You think the clan is falling apart when it's truly you who's falling apart from people giving you red bars.

Fuck that. Give me red bars. I'd rep that shit.

Done. This will also be a note for Me later. you where at +18 . you are now at -500.

Guest Cheshire kitty

I don't find the names funny.

Technically, Djolt is the jolteon and technically Jolteon isn't taken, but whatever.

They're just doing this to be funny which I think is just making fun of me. I can garantee that within a month or so, they're be back to their original names. But if they're technically going to keep the names, then they should already know what they're supposed to do, unless they think they're above the clan rules themselves.

Childish acts is all I'm seeing here. While it may seem funny to do it, it doesn't really give a good image of the clan based off the actions here. I requested the thread to be locked because of how the thread was going off track and according to the rules, if such a thing were to happen, it is to be locked for going off subject and everyone who threw the subject off were to get infractions for spam. I don't see that happening anymore with my requests being denied twice.

You only think its spam because you went from complaining about negative rep with a green bar to pissed off about spam with 4 red bars.

It seems you are pretending not to care because you failed to keep your reputation up.

I think you are mad but that is just me

Technically, Djolt is the jolteon and technically Jolteon isn't taken, but whatever.

They're just doing this to be funny which I think is just making fun of me. I can garantee that within a month or so, they're be back to their original names. But if they're technically going to keep the names, then they should already know what they're supposed to do, unless they think they're above the clan rules themselves.

Childish acts is all I'm seeing here. While it may seem funny to do it, it doesn't really give a good image of the clan based off the actions here. I requested the thread to be locked because of how the thread was going off track and according to the rules, if such a thing were to happen, it is to be locked for going off subject and everyone who threw the subject off were to get infractions for spam. I don't see that happening anymore with my requests being denied twice.

Well, technically I find that you complaining about something as trivial as rep such a technicality which technically mean that was. I do think that technicality suggests that you should technically see our awesome names are technical.

Va-va-va-va-vaporeon!

You only think its spam because you went from complaining about negative rep with a green bar to pissed off about spam with 4 red bars.

It seems you are pretending not to care because you failed to keep your reputation up.

I think you are mad but that is just me

I don't care about the reputation. I just prefer it to be a bit more like how clan votes go. Remember when I was banned from the forums just because I just voted no on applications before the rule was revised so you now have to give a reason as to why you're voting no on an application, why not apply it to the reputations also. Oh wait, reputation means nothing here.

This thread should have died long after I wanted it closed, which meant I was going to drop the subject and move on. But it seems a certain few want to keep it going, and going, and going, and going.