Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

Whoring Beginner Races

There needs to be a rule for playing a page 1 race (ex- Human Alliance- Noire and Tvdie) past a certain amount of levels.

That makes playing it race whoring. There is a shit load of other races they can play

Human aliance is one of my favorite races in general. Why would you want to restict there level's? Once they hit a certain level cap there maxed anyway, so what's the real issue? If they go over 4-1 KDR with 25 kill's make them change.

Even without a 4 KDR, theres no excuse to be on a level 90+ human alliance.

aside from the fact that it could be their favorite race?

Honestly I don't see what the problem is. It's a first page race with no restrictions to the amount so if anything you can hop onto the same race if it's really bothering you (unless switching to the same race doesn't really accomplish anything because of skill level)

Plus I have a lot of races that are really high levels, I can't help it i've played for a long time. I can think of two knife races I have that are 9X and 11X levels. My css pro is 20X. So according to your logic, I should never play css pro again because of it's high level?

Plus I have a month or so left to play the game, so why would you make it so I couldn't play my favorite race before I leave? Sounds a little selfish that you are asking for such an amendment when we already have a race whoring rule in place that works. Especially when a level 3000 human isn't any different than a level 32 human except when you kill a level 3000 human you get alot more exp and level faster? Sounds like PLAYING (not whoring) a high level race isn't so bad...

aside from the fact that it could be their favorite race?

Honestly I don't see what the problem is. It's a first page race with no restrictions to the amount so if anything you can hop onto the same race if it's really bothering you (unless switching to the same race doesn't really accomplish anything because of skill level)

Plus I have a lot of races that are really high levels, I can't help it i've played for a long time. I can think of two knife races I have that are 9X and 11X levels. My css pro is 20X. So according to your logic, I should never play css pro again because of it's high level?

Plus I have a month or so left to play the game, so why would you make it so I couldn't play my favorite race before I leave? Sounds a little selfish that you are asking for such an amendment when we already have a race whoring rule in place that works. Especially when a level 3000 human isn't any different than a level 32 human except when you kill a level 3000 human you get alot more exp and level faster? Sounds like PLAYING (not whoring) a high level race isn't so bad...

or your logic just wants my logic to be like that. Im just saying playing Human Alliance, Orc, Etc. at 100+ is pretty bloody sad and as Havana stated a 90+ Human Alliance has no excuse

I dont get what it's doing to you guys at all?

Ghoul has a level 250+ Orc, you dont hear the people he plays with bitch about it. Is there even a good reason behind this or is this just a complete bitch thread?

Prosak the 4-1 KD should be enough and if it is followed I do not see a problem. I love to play Human against Noire that is what makes the game fun. Next you are going to say the same thing about undead and other races. Remember as Norie hinted @ once the race hit 32 it does not matter anymore, the higher it get the better EXP you get from killing it.

I dont get what it's doing to you guys at all?

Ghoul has a level 250+ Orc, you dont hear the people he plays with bitch about it. Is there even a good reason behind this or is this just a complete bitch thread?

Thats because Ghoul isnt a very good shooter

Prosak the 4-1 KD should be enough and if it is followed I do not see a problem. I love to play Human against Noire that is what makes the game fun. Next you are going to say the same thing about undead and other races. Remember as Norie hinted @ once the race hit 32 it does not matter anymore, the higher it get the better EXP you get from killing it.

This is true. I can go 2-1, usually 3-1....and rarely 4-1 on shadow flea. People rage unitl they kill me and get mad xp. Then they STFU. Basiclly.......HATERS GONNA HATE and those who can't do.....BITCH.

haha my name is on the Hall of Frame of Thread.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Alright seriously, There is no different between 32 level and 300 level of Human, the race won't improve because of the level difference.

Also the first page races, they are not even OP. They are so called "beginner races".

I fall in love with Human when I began to play WCS server, and I want a long relationship with Human so I stick with it. It is working so far so good.

Between, Nore and I , always changerace once we hit 4:1. (unlike Murk or Face Ownage)

If you don't change race after 4:1 then it is race whoring. If you have high level of one race is not race whoring. It only means that you use that race a lot. Ghoul uses his Orc alot too and?

Also I always join the underdog team to balance the team out too, so stop complaining haha.

Would you play a race that you don't know in game, every time ?

Would you fall in love with a race that you don't like to use?

Come on man, just play and have fun. Play more with your favorite race and train your skill. That is all.

P.S GORE GORE GORE GORE GORE GORE