Sign in to follow this  
Empire

The Bros team

So, I sent an e-mail out to all the old members who were part of it before. If you see this instead of the email, well just tell me here if you want in or not. My new email is sg.bros.empire@gmail.com

If you want to join the Bros team, and I consider you acceptable ;), I will think about letting you in.

Guest Horny©at
So, I sent an e-mail out to all the old members who were part of it before. If you see this instead of the email, well just tell me here if you want in or not. My new email is sg.bros.empire@gmail.com

If you want to join the Bros team, and I consider you acceptable ;), I will think about letting you in.

The requirements should be just like the one |Bros|Average set. You had to be in the top 50 on wcs with more than 4 months on the server

^ true statement

yeah orignially it was all through Nipon but when he went AFK and quit CSS

Empire and I took over

now its all on empire

Guest Horny©at
Average didn't decide shit, the reqs for bros was if I thought you were good

I haven't seen you on wcs1 in forever bro :D. You were probably on but I haven't notice. I haven't seen Average on lately, you should hop on wcs and have a go at it.

nope I havent been on in like 5 months

glad i didnt come back alot of shizz has been going on IRL and i gotta keep grades up.

once i fix my comp, might come back in summer...

Ill join the team if you want me...

Ive known you guys for awhile, I just do not go on wcs very much ;3

Nah man your a pulse.

Ill join the team if you want me...

Ive known you guys for awhile, I just do not go on wcs very much ;3

Brah i offered u the bros status but u denied it

so gtfo

jk <3

jk FU

ya howard, pm me your email or somethin... you were a sub on our old team

so far... if hairy still wants to play, and I'm assuming horny does too?

we got:

Empire

Hairy

Horny

Monkiee

Sub- Polish, HD, GuitarGuy(rare?)

(Really, subs doesn't mean shit. We can all just play and whoever is free at that time can hop on. We're probably not going to have any 'dedicated' players)

Edited Team Twice

Guest Horny©at

correct empire

If you guys have it set, put it in the Team Apps forum, please, but make sure you have all your subs and stuff ready.

Polish, I don't want to do that because many of our members aren't able to come to every one. This is better because we should have at least 5 people ready for any given time.

I was just playing. I know the situation. I just wanted some sweet sweet alone time with howard dean and I thought creating a "team" for the two of us would allow us to have some sweet sweet sweetness.

The requirements should be just like the one |Bros|Average set. You had to be in the top 50 on wcs with more than 4 months on the server

That requirement is laughably easy with the only hard part being 4+ months on the server.

Average didn't decide shit, the reqs for bros was if I thought you were good

Oh? And I thought it was because I was so smexy. ):

And I may try all this out when I get back.

eh, my requirement was to consistently get at least a 1:1, somewhat high wcslevel, and be a respected player

(meaning you aren't a asshole)

also, i was away for 2 days... and i completely forgot about this. anyone want to take bets on whether oracion will still let us join? *deadline was the 25th, its the 26th*

Sign in to follow this