Sign in to follow this  
MONKEH

QUESTION REGARDING MULTIPLE PERSON LR'S

Seems like a silly question lol, when are you ever allowed to kill all t's because a few rebel (Except being last CT but that has nothing to do with being a rebel or not)

Though im curious, giving multiple LR isn't allowed is it?

You can give duel, triple (etc) LR's.

Although after 3 people it gets really hard to control.

As far as im aware of I don't think your aloud to give 2 different LR's, it has to be the same thing for both people.

That's pretty stupid since LR is the reward for suriving the shit wardens.

Multiple player LRs are only given if ALL terrorists agree.

If a guy in the dual LR rebels, kill the rebeller and then continue with the same LR with only 1 person. You shouldn't give the non-rebelling terrorist a new LR - Dumbass LR's need to be sorted out, running zombie freedays. Like seriously...

I don't think they are that bad, but I've seen some dumbass ones that get accepted by admins. Such as someone being last T and his LR being "respawn bob and we both get dual LR" - Not to mention favourtism, it is also two LR's. What if the dual-lr was to "respawn cat and we get triple LR" - luckily no one has thought of this one yet, though it won't be long.

SRY... I THINK I MAY HAVE STARTED THIS DUAL LR CRAZE

BUT TBH I THINK GIVING DUAL LR IS BETTER THAN DOING "TRIVIA FOR LR, HERES THE QUESTION: 1-1"

WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH LAST REACTION

The problem with a good question is a Terrorist will run up to you and knife you while your typing. :/

HAHAHA ive done this more than once.

I just wait until they arent moving AT ALL and assume they are like mid sentance. If they even see me running they panic and prob wont survive haha

eh kinda monkeh, but its not really last reaction. Strages running zfd are the best days ever <3. I personally like this server not just because of the community, but the rules are awesome im glad we dont have a fucking lr menu with the stock lrs the creativity of the lrs is the best part. Dual lr are allowed same as triple lr, but spawning someone then having another lr no. If their lr is to respawn"bob" then the orginal person dies and "bob" now has lr.

Then give a harder trivia question or do something else, and lol at the brave people giving neg rep with the message "Your stupid" "fuck you" if you don't have the balls to openly insult somone on the internet and have to do it that way i pity you, i mean it's not as if i can do anything about it lol, i mean explain why what i said is stupid unless you really are just trolling.

Edit: I can agree with 2 people getting LR but anymore than that is a bit much and defeats the purpose of it.

Edit2: If your going to give me neg rep atleast leave a name or reason, while i don't care about the little bar under my name for all i care it could be full red i do care that thise whole anonymous thing is bullshit, just an outlet for trolls to troll=p

INCOMING MASS NEGATIVE REP WITH RANDOM BRAINLESS INSULTS like QQ or QQ MOAR, but yeah i'm not even going to comment about any future neg reps since it's done by pathetic sackless faggots.

I agree more than two gets out of hand if its a next round thing (ZFD for all of us) cause then I have to sit there and beacon 3+ people. Takes a while.

I agree more than two gets out of hand if its a next round thing (ZFD for all of us) cause then I have to sit there and beacon 3+ people. Takes a while.

Ok I'm confused. Did you guys change the rule again? I thought LRs could only be either myself, myself and one other or the whole T team. No 3-somes or anything like that. The thing with multiple LRs is I thought you guys were doing things like 5v5 S4S or some stuff like that.

Ok I'm confused. Did you guys change the rule again? I thought LRs could only be either myself, myself and one other or the whole T team. No 3-somes or anything like that. The thing with multiple LRs is I thought you guys were doing things like 5v5 S4S or some stuff like that.

Wardens have given multiple players (3+) ZFD etc NR. Sometimes before I can even say anything, usually just kill them. So I just give them the LR.

I'll make sure to prevent it.

I thought LRs could only be either myself, myself and one other or the whole T team.

Indeed that was and still is the rule, not sure if it was stated in the motd or not - so people ignore it / arent aware of it.

while i don't care about the little bar under my name for all i care it could be full red

I remember when you disregarded one of froot's posts awhile ago saying "Says the guy with the negative rep".