Sign in to follow this  
-DragoN-

ze_sorrento_escape_v5

ze_sorrento_escape_v5

Zombie Esacape

Far too hard for zombie's too win. Played a game today, and the zombie's never even got close to wining. Hell they didn't even get close to 10 zombie's never mind wining.

Horrible map, and I think it need's removing.

I completely agree with |DragoN|, the humans reach the end of the level in less then 1 minute and wait to shoot the zombies. However, when the zombies get shot off the edge it is an instant kill to both humans and zombies but all it takes is one well placed grenade to toss them off of the bridge in Sorrento.

Never mind one placed grenade, fuck me just one grenade in general and bai bai zombie's.

Even when everyone run's down to the boat's they cant get the human's then unless they amzinglly get on both boat's. However they never do becouse by the time the human's are at the end the max i've seen is 10 zombie's if that. And that was when I was a zombie, I even managed to do the impossible and get on one of the boat's and tag everyone, but as said before one well placed grenade and bang we were all in the water. Shit. Map. Is. SHIT. >.>

Sign in to follow this