Sign in to follow this  
TehBlade

Red Dead Remption

Alright, a thread about an awesome game.

I think this game is probably one of the best i've played.

Honestly, my favourite thing to do is to is to push the whores down the saloon stairs in Armadillo. (The first main city)

What are you're favourite things to do?

Let's discuss.

If you have it for the PS3, refer to the PSN ID thread :P.

I just got it on Friday. I'm lovin' it.

I joined up with a posse and we trecked up this huge hill, and on top we found that we could see miles everywhere. So, as we watched the sunset next to this waterfall, we started sniping people below us. Then, after dark, we went up this much larger mountain, high enough for a lot of snow. There was this little cave at the top and we were chillin there for a while. But, on a neighboring mountain, there were these guys who were camping there with snipers and when we came out, killed a few of us. So, we had to like, follow this little pathway down the mountain, and while we were doing that some deedede fell off and we watched him roll down the mountain to his death. Then, we walked for like 10 minutes all around this mountain and into the back entrance of their mountain, where we found they had a crazy big base. So we start shooting 'em, but we didn't see the machine gun and it just mowed us down and that's where I rage quitted :P. But it was really epic, and I like this game a lot more than any other GTA IV game, let alone any Rockstar game. And I've enjoyed their other games.

But, I guess my favorite things to do are:

Exploring

Abducting people with a lasso, and dragging them behind me while I'm on my horse.

Finding vistas to watch sunset/sunrise

I just played it for a few hours at a buddys house. I can honestly say it's one of the best games I've played and I'll be buying it tomorrow. This is a really refreshing game and it honestly makes me anticipate the next GTA even more. Hopefully they will make it more like RDR, if not better.

When I saw this game being played for the first time, I barely restrained an orgasm. I'm a huge fan of westerns, and this may be the only good old west game ever made.

When I saw this game being played for the first time, I barely restrained an orgasm. I'm a huge fan of westerns, and this may be the only good old west game ever made.

Gun was a good one.

I'm gonna have to give this game a rent in the future, I haven't seen enough to totally impress me into buying it.

I think it's good so far. I'm currently kicking ass in mexico. Still waiting for the mission to tie someone to a railroad track

that's an achievement/trophy as far as i can remember. only you have to watch the damsel get run over.

Well, sort of. My stepbrother decided he wanted to keep the GameFly copy of RDR. Then he decided to buy the Special Edition, so I got the regular RDR.

I'm in love with this game.