Sign in to follow this  
dJolt

_shadow_

yo djolt im not use to such an inactive forum when i go to page 2 i expect them to be 1 week old not months for one and its not spamming if im contributing to the post sorry ya feel that way and bringing the post back could make the topic come back which is why bumps are needed so Thanks for the concern :D

no, you're spamming posts (probably so you can get 50 and apply to join), and it's irritating as fuck. Little note: people who ACTUALLY contribute are appreciated around here. I don't claim to be one of those contributors, but I recognize them when I see them, and you are not of such stock.

One day after seeing his spam, I asked him if he was planning on app'ing to sG, he said "yes, I'm trying to get enough forums posts". I told him he should do it by not spamming, and that I took about a month and a half of QUALITY posts in order to reach it. He raged on me saying he wasn't spamming, I told him I have evidence of it. He said I didn't. Do not necro old threads just to bump your post count even if you think you're contributing.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/1206/spamzvq.png

Oh, and you can bet that I'll be putting that screenshot in his recruitment thread.

Lol that not spamming for one i said i did not know this forum was this dead i thought all 1st page thread were active so i posted and 2nd page. That was my bad either way it is not spamming and my posts do have quality and some of the ones that i made reactive have had more comments now so thanks for your concern :D you seem like a cool guy today while we were playing but the way you acting now is pretty lame. I been on forums a crazy amount and managed three i know not to spam like i said i failed to noticed that all of those are really inactive my bad, still not spam sorry you are raging :D.

Shadow, first do us a favor and use proper grammar on the forums (especially if you're trying to be a recruit..)

Second, yes I plan on posting that screen shot in your recruit thread, but I was also going to preface it by saying that you're a very good person to play with.

Take your time, don't rush things.. that's all we're saying.

Shadow, first do us a favor and use proper grammar on the forums (especially if you're trying to be a recruit..)

Why bother? No one else does.

I am not and like i said grammar is not going to happen i am drunk alot its summer im out of school i just finished my thesis so no its time for a break. I type with no care towards grammar and it shall stay that way. If you were saying that "trying not to rush things" there are better ways then giving me a hard time when i have done nothing, but tried to be friends :D i post alot i am VERY ACtive. I am not just going to get 50 posts lol i averaged like 100 posts a week on gamebattles and on my forum probably 25 a day lol I like to give critism and help people out and just talk. That is why saying i spam is annoying its not like one word post all my post have something to offer or are responses. I DID open old post and i aplogized i didnt know the forum is dead sawy and okay WAX ill see you ingame soon i expect :D

Why bother? No one else does.

I honestly don't care if people make minor grammatical errors but when people post 200 word sentences with no punctuation it's a little annoying.

I honestly don't care if people make minor grammatical errors but when people post 200 word sentences with no punctuation it's a little annoying.

Maybe its possible that these kind of people don't breath and have never had a need for a pause between sentences?

For me, all but a few people here have posts that are challenging to read at times.

Lol that not spamming for one i said i did not know this forum was this dead i thought all 1st page thread were active so i posted and 2nd page. That was my bad either way it is not spamming and my posts do have quality and some of the ones that i made reactive have had more comments now so thanks for your concern :D you seem like a cool guy today while we were playing but the way you acting now is pretty lame. I been on forums a crazy amount and managed three i know not to spam like i said i failed to noticed that all of those are really inactive my bad, still not spam sorry you are raging :D.

Aha. Is it just me or does it seem like even with punctuation it's like a big run on sentence? Anyways, dude, necro's are considered spamming and that's all you did. Just chill out and post around. It's not a contest or race to see how fast you can submit your app. Without patience you seem immature and that's one of the factors members and staff look at to see if you are able to be part of the clan.

I think some people forget i said i am sorry for not checking the dates of some of the old topics if you read what i said i expected all the 1st page topics to be active not 3 months old. SO of course after realizing that those were old topics i stopped posting on them :) I am not in hurry i am just active. btw thats not all i did :( sad face at haters. and RUNONS FTW.

If someone would go through and report a handful of his necro'd posts, I would appreciate it.

Refer to screenshot?

I think some people forget i said i am sorry for not checking the dates of some of the old topics if you read what i said i expected all the 1st page topics to be active not 3 months old. SO of course after realizing that those were old topics i stopped posting on them :) I am not in hurry i am just active. btw thats not all i did :( sad face at haters. and RUNONS FTW.

I think you forget that we don't give a damn.

refering to that screenshot does nothing, but show i am active.... those old topics that were still on the 1st page (lol) are still relevant to todays jailbreak. Which means it is not necroing/spamming sorry hater :D.