Sign in to follow this  
Chaos

Black Ops Premiere.

Not fake at all in my opinion, just preordered actually :)

Looking forward to the campaign and the dedicated server's again. O and the possibility of Zombies in it too.

What do you mean it looks fake?

It looks so weird. The game seems like it doesn't have good graphics. It looks like the graphics of a Halo game.

I don't care for graphics. If it plays good, runs smooth, and I can shoot things, I'm happy.

I'm really happy if I can shoot zombies too.

I don't care for graphics. If it plays good, runs smooth, and I can shoot things, I'm happy.

I'm really happy if I can shoot zombies too.

I wouldn't be happy. You got to have the graphics with the game. Its whats also added into the price when buying it. I wouldn't like it if it doesn't have good graphics. It won't be as good as MW2 then.

must....resist....urge....to buy.....another.....COH.....FUUUUUUUUCK

I don't gotta resist. COD is crappy imo, only got MW2 to have something to play

It looks so weird. The game seems like it doesn't have good graphics. It looks like the graphics of a Halo game.

Halo has better graphics than that, well at least on HD.

eh. i love the COD series from both treyarch and IW, just for the single player campaigns. IW steals the cake on the multiplayer, but i will still get this. again, the single player campaigns are unlike any other series.

I realized how good they were after playing BFBC2s single player. That just made me cringe.

I don't know. I honestly think Treyarch is going to do good with this game because they know they have a standard to live up to now because of MW2, and if they fail to meet that standard, they will be criticized and royally fucked.

I don't know. I honestly think Treyarch is going to do good with this game because they know they have a standard to live up to now because of MW2, and if they fail to meet that standard, they will be criticized and royally fucked.

CoD2 (Good) to CoD3 (Shitty)

CoD4 (Good) to CoD5 (Shitty)

See a trend? Well, maybe not exactly shitty, but nothing new is ever done when Treyarch get's their turn, it's just a repeat of what we've played before.