Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fohacidal

Kursha

Guest Kursha

aww porr tex. Maybe if you ask Nicly Foh will give you one? but idk, he might be greedy.

Guest Fohacidal

Wtf is going on in this thread?

Wtf is going on in this thread?

More importantly...

aww porr tex. Maybe if you ask Nicly Foh will give you one? but idk, he might be greedy.

wat

lolonewordpost someone give this man an infraction

Hey it contributed to the thread sir . Now i see what you did there very clever . They always fail to look into the context . Are we just to come onto the forums and not read these posts then post!? Very many do this tho it is saddening . Repugnant as it may be we need to change this . Of course it will be difficult. Course it won't be impossible . I will be the first to take action . Mean as I may be for bringing this up. The. Tits....

Hey it contributed to the thread sir . Now i see what you did there very clever . They always is a need to look into the context . Are we just to come onto the forums and not read these posts then post!? Very many do this tho it is saddening . Repugnant as it may be we need to change this . Of course it will be difficult. Course it won't be impossible . I will be the first to take action . Mean as I may be for bringing this up. The. Tits....

+rep for the use of the word "repugnant"

.....and they looked like diseased pancakes on my three monitors.