Sign in to follow this  
spineless

what do you drive?

Thanks Aereon, I'll look into it. Chronx, I really don't care about having a fast car, I just want one that's nice. And the standard package on the a4 (or any acura, infiniti and up) comes with a loaded package in most cars (leather, good sound system, power penis massager)...

I have an integra ls, they come with 140hp stock, i think the gsrs come with 170 stock. Mine is an ls has headers,exhaust intake and is probably at 155-160ish, I dont know how the fuck you get 260hp out of an integra unless you turbo'ed it. Or dumped a shitload of money into it to keep it n/a.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slipomatic @ Jan 24 2009, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This is what I drive suckers...

IMG_0370.jpg

bullshit dude i want one so bad...

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Holy @ Jan 24 2009, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

You sound like my parents when i came home with the mustang.

Guess your parents don't know much about Mustangs, then, because that is exactly what you're focused on when you buy one. Comfort- not speed. :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr Clickerson @ Jan 24 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Guess your parents don't know much about Mustangs, then, because that is exactly what you're focused on when you buy one. Comfort- not speed. :P

I'd have to slightly disagree there, I went with a mustang because I think fbodies with the exception of a ws1 look ugly to me, cost too much to mods to my liking, and are uncomfortable. The mustang is a bit more comfortable but in stock form it sucks, the saving grace for mustangs over other cars is the fact that the aftermarket community for them is huge and improvements can be made for a relatively cheap amount. Hell I'm still not happy with how my mustang rides and I've spent all my money on suspension parts, its much better than stock but still not where I want it. The interior of mustangs are also not put together with a focus on fitment ant nvh reduction. Also mustangs are nowhere near fast (with the exception of the 03+ cobra's/shelby's) since they weigh so damned much.

If I had to do it all over again I would have saved up and picked up a 2003-2004 cobra since most of the parts I have now are out of a cobra, or stayed in my old paid off bucket till I bought a house.

Anyways, enough of me ragging on my bucket, its great for what I do with it, and I like the fact that there are soo many aftermarket options out there to where I can custom the car to my liking without needing to sell bodyparts to buy car parts lols.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Madmartigan @ Jan 24 2009, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thanks Aereon, I'll look into it. Chronx, I really don't care about having a fast car, I just want one that's nice. And the standard package on the a4 (or any acura, infiniti and up) comes with a loaded package in most cars (leather, good sound system, power penis massager)...

do it! they look and sound soo damn goooddddddddddddd *drool* have you ever sat in one? I like Audi's because they have a lot of standard features plus they are a bit less common than a mercedes, acura, bmw, lexus, or infiniti. I also love the way the 2008 stasis s5 drives and it makes me want to sell some organs in order to buy an rs5 when it is finally released.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Jan 24 2009, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I barely see acura's and infinit's. Audi's are all over the place, my neighbor has a 02 A4 with a new bigger turbo, exhuast and shit. Making over 380 whp.

Chronx, you don't have a car. Stop posting in this thread, let alone this forum.

I have a 90 Nissan Pick-up sitting in my backyard thats been there for a few years, I'm about to sell it to get another vehicle, so I'm currently driving my mom's 05 Kia Rio. It's slow in acceleration, but it sounds like its fast :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chronx @ Jan 24 2009, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I barely see acura's and infinit's. Audi's are all over the place, my neighbor has a 02 A4 with a new bigger turbo, exhuast and shit. Making over 380 whp.

that may be true about audi, but how many rs4's/s4's/s5's/stasis s5's do you see?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fohacidal @ Jan 24 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

bullshit dude i want one so bad...

lol, I was pulling yer chain Foh :P

I drive a stock 2006 Jeep Liberty 2wd. Its an ugly silver and wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to get a Jeep Wrangler so I could have fun offroading T_T

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ExplictX @ Jan 24 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

FAIL.

Ya think? :P

What I wanted to get was only 3 grand higher than what was paid for the liberty T_T

My mom said no because it "looked too wild and was unsafe"

I told her that the jeep wranglers were safer than any other vehicle they had in production. I told her that it had a roll cage bar or metal bars that reinforced the roof, and other areas. It would stay in one piece a lot better than the liberty. T_T

My mom is all against the vehicle.... :P

'99 plymouth grand voyager. champagine gold. 300,000 miles on it. has an oil leake that is impossible for me to find, and none of the locks work. also a few years ago, some one stole the gas cover. i used to drive a 99 oldsmobile alero, but the timing belt snapped while driving and my push rods bent and broke the cam shaft, so i had to use the old minivan till i can afford to get a new...er car.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slipomatic @ Jan 25 2009, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ya think? :P

What I wanted to get was only 3 grand higher than what was paid for the liberty T_T

My mom said no because it "looked too wild and was unsafe"

I told her that the jeep wranglers were safer than any other vehicle they had in production. I told her that it had a roll cage bar or metal bars that reinforced the roof, and other areas. It would stay in one piece a lot better than the liberty. T_T

My mom is all against the vehicle.... :P

The new Wranglers (JKs) suck. Get a TJ or a YJ.

Oh, and Ross... Very unexpected. Use your Jew powers to find a bunch of money and then buy a bunch of cars with it.

Guest some fag

Seriously, Kyle, KEEP the CJ-5. They are worth a LOT more than ANY CJ-7- especially the one you're looking at.